• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shop] Fatal Attraction Sig Store

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
Years
  • Hey guys I love using photoshop so any request would help me stay entertained!
    You don't have to fill out this form but here is a suggested list to follow

Size:
    Color Scheme:
    Pictures or Characters:
    Text:

Here are some examples of my work!
    renjisig_zps29c9c07f.png

souleater2_zps153365d0.png

FatalKiba.png

tremasonsig.png

Zanekinpt2.png

Vulper2.jpg

ironmansig.jpg

fatalattractioned.jpg

overdrive2.jpg

Spidysig.jpg

elegancev2.jpg

outkast3.jpg

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Okay wow, don't you think you are overreacting a bit? You posted this shop only yesterday. I mean, id understand if it gets ignored for like half a month or something but one day is too short a time to draw conclusions. I'm pretty sure you'll get some requests if you have some patience. Ain't like your work is bad or anything; far from it! I really like overdrive tag. You're good at it and maybe you should just give other people a chance to look at your works.

But it is your call. I'd lock it if you still wish to go ahead with it.

Edit: actually screw that. I realized that I myself have been running around without a signature. Can you make me one? I dont have any links to stocks because I'm on phone. Can you make a Luffy tag for me? Monkey D Luffy from one piece, I mean. And can you have the text say 'Supernova'? I'm sorry if I'm asking too much!

Last edited:

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • To be honest i was in a bad mood the other day and shouldn't of posted that comment
    but yes i'll start working on it some time tonight :)

derozio

Years
  • Ahaha, I understand. It is okay, man. I can totally relate. I've been a shop owner multiple times too, you know. Anyway, all's well that ends well. ;]

also, no hurries. Take your time and make it look as awesome as you can! You have my gratitude. :]

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • Chatot i'll begin on yours sometime tomorrow :) Thank you by the way,
    It is finals week at my college otherwise i'd have it done tonight maybe

F1refly

Stuff and things
    Years
  • What I would like is for one of my sprites to be turned into a drawing and used but don't think thats gonna happen

So I just want a Avatar of Isaac Clarke from Dead Space doing stuff with explosions and fire and Swooshy things all over the place. Use your discretion

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • So Derozio I almost never do this but I couldn't decide on which direction I wanted to go with the sig so I made you two to choose from :P

Supernova_zps9fb28f54.png

Supernova3_zpsef49e034.png

I hope you like one of them :nervous:

Here you go Chatot Lover!
    Hope you like it

ZelosFinal_zpsf681d637.png

Last edited:

derozio

Years
  • I think I like the second one better. :3 But that doesn't stop me from using them both, does it? I'm gonna use both of them one after the other. ;D

Thanks a bunch, man. They look really nice! Also, just curious, you opening a full fledged gallery anytime soon, mate?

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • Chatot- I'm glad you think so! I was pretty happy with how it came out myself

Derozio-
    I had a feeling you'd like the second one more, and go right on ahead :)

I would like to open a gallery but i've been out of using photoshop for a while so I have a bunch of old stuff. Once i've made a good batch of new ones i think i will make a gallery :)

Firefly- i'll start yours now

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Awsome work! Can hou make my requeste based on my original artwork?

Size:600X160
    Color Scheme: Purple, White and Orange
    Pictures or Characters: *shadowind98.deviantart.com/art/Gengar-315870231*
    Text: The Gengar With The Hat

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • I'll get started on all of these some time soon, been working from 9 am to midnight lately so i haven't been on.

But i should have them done before monday!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Size: 450 x 200
    Color Scheme: Dark Background w/ Brighter Accents
    Pictures or Characters: Arceus (Any decent picture will do just as long as it's epic)
    Text: Pokemon Revolution

Thanks!

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • Hello Zanekin,

may I request another signature?

Size: 600 x 160
    Color Scheme:
    I think it would be enough to just lighten up the pictures a little bit, so you don't have to change much
    Pictures or Characters: http://shelmosk.com/sitebuilder/images/cherry-blossoms-at-lake-balboa-735x487.jpg
    Text:
    Abitur~

I hope, that's OK :D
    abitursig_zps4d49f909.png

Here you go! sorry about the wait

I request.

Size: 500 x 180
    Color Scheme: Dark
    Pictures or Characters: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31100000/Tensa-Zangetsu-tensa-zangetsu-31125910-386-276.jpg
    Text: Tensa Zangetsu, add a small Sajmon, somewhere.

tensazangetsu_zps994b1974.png

Here you go bud!

I'll work on the other requests some time this week whenever i'm not working!

Last edited:

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years
  • Hi I'd like to make a couple of requests if that's okay!

This one takes precedence so I'd like if you did it first :):

Size: 550x300
    Color Scheme: I like the color scheme it has but if you could edit it to make it better that would be great.
    Pictures or Characters: http://static.tumblr.com/st1hzrf/EJ5maio5l/kudari.full.1265545.jpg
    Text: Have it say Zylas ~ Trainer of Storms in purple text. Pick whatever font you want, I trust it'll look cool :) . Give the whole thing a nice, cool, but simple border as well.

Here's my second request. It's going to be a avatar, so I hope you could do something like that:

Size: 250x400 (If it would look awkward please change the size lol)
    Color Scheme: Once again, I like it how it is but change it to make it look better if you want.
    Pictures or Characters: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/352/d/6/o_u_o_by_kudari_emmet-d4jcbnt.jpg
    Text: No words but give it a thin, simple, but cool border to make it look neat.

Thanks again for doing this!

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • I need a new avatar so here's a request

Size: 100x100
    Color Scheme: If the backround could be the field where you find shaymin in d/p/p that would be awesome.
    Pictures or Characters: Meloetta (fighting) and shaymin (land)
    Text:Pokemon Grace

Back