• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Shop for the Peoples

cjcman95

codycarol95
Years
  • Hello :D This is cjcman95 here :) call me CJ for short. This is just going to be for fun, something for me to do on the side while I'm working on my hack. I am open up to trying to designs that i haven't done :D but I will be listing the ones I know I can do on here.

64x64 sprites
    Index Sprites
    Poke-Fusions
    Recoloring
    OW

Basically how this will work, is you fill out a request. Best way to get ahold of me is by the visitors message but i will be checking this incase others have made requests.

-Type: Front/back(64x64), OW, Poke-Fusions, Recoloring, etc
    -Pokémon: List pokemon(s) you wish for me to do. For fusions, put a + sign inbetween both pokemons you want me to fusion.
    -Details: How do you want me to make it look? List colors for recolors (or if you want me to use the color set from another pokemon, then say so) and for fusions, name the base you want it as
    -Other: Is there anything else I should know?

If you wish to use any of these in your ROM/Hack, go for it. These creations are for public use for anyone who wishes to use them.

--These are some exambles I have done--
    Index:
    View attachment 71934

View attachment 71935

Front/Back(64x64):
    View attachment 71936

View attachment 71937

Recolor:
    View attachment 71938

cjcman95

codycarol95
    Years
  • tumblr_n5465dgcK51spvc5oo2_1280.png

tumblr_n5465dgcK51spvc5oo1_250.png

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Uhm would you mind doing a Fakemon based off a Pokemon 64x64? So basically what I need is an evolution for Floatzel. It needs to looks as awesome as it will be the only Fakemon in the rom hack. Thanks! (If you don't want to do it I'm fine, I realize this isn't exactly what this shop is for) Just a tiny bit of info on it. This one is wickedly fast, and is very dangerous. It is in a trio with Magmortar and Electivire, the first evolutions of which will be the starters. Something along the lines of: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23wkx9h&s=5 would be cool. Also, this is your base, and could you please have all 4 things in it? Thanks! (No need for male/female) http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/ChaosRush/media/64x64 Project Gen IV/472_zpsa7146493.png.html

Last edited:

cjcman95

codycarol95
    Years
  • I can try to do that ^.^ that is actually part of the things this Shop is based off of. I am open to any ideas people has for me to do. I will try to work on that as soon as possible :) This shop is for anything people wish me to create for them. It does have to be a sprite also, it could be a map image (like the map area, the city, town, forest, etc.). I will notify you once i have it done :)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    nice shop. Really love the shadow lugia. [I know you said they are free but I always ask for permission] Since I would like to use them in my hack & give credit, if you do shadow pokemon can I use them in my hack. Since my hack is going to have all shadow pokemon.

Also instead of attachments try making an album of your work & upload it to imgur . com [since you can control what sizes to upload them in as well].

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Yay! I'm happy now :P. I actually have another Fakemon I may want to consider...

EDIT: Actually, I lied, just a bunch of trainer sprites :P and a few of their ows. And can you do it in the ds style? That would be great considering every other sprite will be in that style.

Last edited:

cjcman95

codycarol95
    Years
  • nice shop. Really love the shadow lugia. [I know you said they are free but I always ask for permission] Since I would like to use them in my hack & give credit, if you do shadow pokemon can I use them in my hack. Since my hack is going to have all shadow pokemon.

Also instead of attachments try making an album of your work & upload it to imgur . com [since you can control what sizes to upload them in as well].

Ok ^.^ Thanks, and yeah, you can use my Sprites. Also, if you would like, i could try creating more shadow pokemons for you as well

cjcman95

codycarol95
    Years
  • Yay! I'm happy now :P. I actually have another Fakemon I may want to consider...

EDIT: Actually, I lied, just a bunch of trainer sprites :P and a few of their ows. And can you do it in the ds style? That would be great considering every other sprite will be in that style.

I would but i'm not sure how to do that :O sorry. I never done a DS sprite.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Ok ^.^ Thanks, and yeah, you can use my Sprites. Also, if you would like, i could try creating more shadow pokemons for you as well

Thanks man ive already got charmander and am using shiny charizard & rayquaza since those are look good/ are black XD
    I was going to use these and these as base pokemon.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there any that you want me to make for you?

How about for now mew, mewtwo, squirtile, absol, zangoose, ho oh with icons. And also if its no trouble can you make some walking OW sprites for silver from here. Let me know if its not too small and i will send u the link where it is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    I sent you a PM, dunno if you got it or not, but I was wondering... could you do revamps of GSC style sprites? It can be the same size as the GSC sprites, I'd just need them revamped to GBA style. Could you do this?

cjcman95

codycarol95
    Years
  • I sent you a PM, dunno if you got it or not, but I was wondering... could you do revamps of GSC style sprites? It can be the same size as the GSC sprites, I'd just need them revamped to GBA style. Could you do this?

Never done it before :D but I will try. Is there any specific pokemon you need revamped?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Never done it before :D but I will try. Is there any specific pokemon you need revamped?

It's actually trainer sprites, but here is one for you to try:
    http://snag.gy/JFL5a.jpg
    Thanks! And take your time. It's your first time, so go easy on yourself. It doesn't need to be perfect. All I ask, is that it's 16-colors, GBA-style. So that it looks natural on GBA.

cjcman95

codycarol95
    Years
  • It's actually trainer sprites, but here is one for you to try:
    http://snag.gy/JFL5a.jpg
    Thanks! And take your time. It's your first time, so go easy on yourself. It doesn't need to be perfect. All I ask, is that it's 16-colors, GBA-style. So that it looks natural on GBA.

Are you wanting it in the style of FR/LG or RSE GBA-style? Cause i've noticed that both of there pallets and stuff are not all the same.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Wait. I downloaded it, and apparently it has 1600+ colors. :l wut. Divide that by 100 and then you've got the right amount :L

Back