• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: Kitsune's Userbar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
    Years

Welcome to Kitsune's Userbars!

Overview

This is my thread in which anyone can request a userbar to be made!
    If you haven't seen them around the site already, userbars are 350x19 pixel arts that can be used for art, advertisement, identity or just fun!
    I will make userbars for any kind of use, and all the bars are hosted on Photobucket, which I use regularly. So no surprises!

So what would your userbar contain?

Your average userbar is 350x19, and contains a small caption and logo. The userbar often contains sprites from Pokemon games, but it can also be made with other non-pixel art. The caption is usually typed with Visitor font, but others can be used depending on the userbar.

Examples

A simple userbar with non moving sprite. Note the different pattern.

A simple animated userbar that uses a sprite with only a few frames.

A userbar with an animated Dragonair sprite from Black/White. It has a lot of frames so it's difficult to make right.

So I want one, where do I sign?

To ask for a userbar, you need to fill in a form detailed below. If you ask without following the format, I will place less priority on your request, so it'll be placed later in the queue. :P
    Userbars I make will always follow the base 350x19 format, not including sprites or art placed on the bar. Everything else is pretty much changeable.

Background Colours: The background base colours. You can have an image as a background, but you must provide a link to it in this section.

Background Pattern: The pattern across the background. The default is the diagonal stripe seen in most userbars, but you can ask for something different such as dots.

Font: The font that is used in the userbar caption. The default is the Visitor font, seen in the examples above. This is recommended, but other fonts are usable.

Caption: The words you want in your userbar.

Sprites/Art: The fun part, the logo/art/sprites you want on your bar. Such art can be placed inside the 350x19 body or on the exterior, as seen in the examples above. Sprites can also be animated if you so wish, make sure you state this. I can find Pokemon sprites as long as the Pokemon and Generation is specified. Generation 5 sprites are fully supported!

NOTE: Please be advised that the software I use may not be able to handle two animated sprites at once.
    If you want animated sprites with complex animation (i.e B/W animation or higher) then please only request ONE sprite. Thanks.

NOTE 2: Since I am now capable of semi-complex animations, if you want one you MUST make sure you detail said animation as thoroughly as possible, to avoid confusion. Plus, those bars with complex animation will be placed with lower priority over the simpler ones, to ensure my workload is balanced.

Other details: Anything else you wanted on your bar. Note that I can't edit sprites- if you want a sprite editing, get it done somewhere else before bringing it here, OK? :D

Cut/paste-friendly form
    Spoiler:

Credit where it's due
    I'm not a fan of watermarking userbars, especially since it makes the bar look cluttered. So I ask that credit be given in at least some place. I don't mind where, as long as I see it. I apologise, but I hate having my work stolen :D

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day :3

Last edited:

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    Background/Colours: Shiny Eevee's colours
    Background Pattern:Checkered

Font:Visitor
    Sprites/Art: Shiny Eevee
    Other details: Words: Legendary Trade Palace

Animation: Black/White

Thank you in advance Kitsune!

Mr.Lunar

The Human Shadow
    Years
    Background/Colours: Black and Gray
    Background Pattern: Strips at a slant
    Font: Vistior
    Caption: Mr. Lunar
    Sprites/Art: Sableye (moves)
    Animation: Black/White

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    Could you change it to to where it is gallade o0n the left, snd writing on right, with Gallade like umm less than half on the bottom? sorry if im being a pain

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Background/Colours: Rainbow sparkles on a white background.
    Background Pattern: Kind of like a checkerboard placing, except no squares. Just the sparkels.
    Font: Lucida Handwriting
    Caption: Could you put '~Dreamer~' on the userbar in pink letters, please?
    Sprites/Art: Could you put an animated Glaceon on the right side and a Zorua on the left side?
    Other details: Could you animate the sparkels to make it look like they're glowing, please?

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    request!

Background/Colours: Black, please!
    Background Pattern: I want stripes, like the ones on your green userbar.
    Font: Visitor.
    Caption: Epic-Latios-Fan
    ★ (If you can't add the star, just write down Epic-Latios-Fan.)
    Sprites/Art: I want Latios and Mienshao's animated B/W sprite. (If that is possible. If not, then I would just like Latios and Mienshao's Dream World Art.)
    Other details:
    Can you please colour the Visitor font like this?

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
    Years
    Can do, Epic-Latios-Fan. One userbar coming up! Post will be edited when the bar is done. :D

EDIT: OK, Epic-Latios-Fan, it's done!

Now, I made two versions of this userbar, one with the sprites and one with the DW art. My software didn't want to work with both sprites animated so I took the request as I read it and only animated the Mienshao.

Sprited

Dream World art

I'm sorry if one or both isn't quite up to scratch. Tell me if there's any problems and I'll work to fix them up ASAP :3

Last edited:
    Years
    Can do, Epic-Latios-Fan. One userbar coming up! Post will be edited when the bar is done. :D

EDIT: OK, Epic-Latios-Fan, it's done!

Now, I made two versions of this userbar, one with the sprites and one with the DW art. My software didn't want to work with both sprites animated so I took the request as I read it and only animated the Mienshao.

Sprited

Dream World art

I'm sorry if one or both isn't quite up to scratch. Tell me if there's any problems and I'll work to fix them up ASAP :3

Thanks so much! I love these both. But I just want one small change with the Dream World user bar. I want Latios and Mienshao to be 'inside' the user bar if you know what I mean. If you can do that, that would be nice. Thanks again! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back