• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shortcuts?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    sammi-san said:
    kinda related.....
    it was funny, we were working on Mircosoft Frontpage. And there's tabs there. So every time I wanted to make a new tab, I kept doing ctrl-t, because that's the shortcut to make new tabs in Firefox.
    Me: *ctrl-T* ARRRGH! Make a new tab!
    Everyone: O_O;

...!! I'm not the only one!! XD I love you! Rofl, I always do that in tabbed applications... it takes me a long time to realize what I'm doing wrong, too. x_X;;

Anyway, if I can, I use shortcuts. o_o I'm still memorizing most of them in Photoshop (like how pressing "b" switches to brush tool, etc.) but I've got a pretty good grasp of most shortcuts in most programs I use. I'd honestly die without them. Lol, it really bugs me when people go File -> Open instead of Ctrl+O now. xD I get so impatient with them.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, no, no! XD I can't be bothered. ;P Yay for pressing the Open button on the Standard toolbar! XD Sometimes I do, if Ctrl+Alt+Delete counts... ;P

Years
    i use all the shortscuts that dawson namedXD and i use alt+Q alt+I alt+C those shortcuts i use to on rose:P

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    I only use the "Ctrl+S" for saving my work in Microsoft or Paint, "Ctrl+Z" for delting a mistake, "Ctrl+N" for a new window, and "Ctrl+C", "Ctrl+V", and "Ctrl+X" for copying, pasting, and cutting. >_<
    Yes, the minimum set, like me.

Ever heard of Shift+Del, Shift+Ins and Ctrl+Ins? No? ...

Back