• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shots

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    gs135790 said:
    Someone's scared...

I haven't had a shot in like 5 years, but i did have blood drawn about 2 years ago.
    I'm not scared. i bet you are. 13 year olds are so afraid of it. My friends older brother and his six friends are all 13 and they are all afraid of it. This is you. Oh God! It hurts so much! Why the $^%# do I have to go here every %$@#)&$ year! Then, later, your in the corner like a baby crying your heart out! Ha-Ha!

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    It depends, sometimes the shots hurt like @#$%& but usually I dont find it very painful or it just stings a bit.

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    Meh...to me shots don't hurt, except the time I had to get one for TB I think it was oO I know it was some shot you get for school, the needle din't hurt a bit, but when the doctor pressed it and the liquid went into me, god that hurt so bad xX I could feel it going into me... It hurt me for a good while too...

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I canoot stand shots, get the needle away from me before I freak. *Hits Doctor with Steel Chair then hits with Kendo Stick* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :-D

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I absolutely hate the needle. I got a bad experience from a nurse when I was young, and now my right arm is scarred for life because of it. There's still a very weird mark on my arm from the needle.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I remember when I was a younger and I was getting a shot a doctor made some notice that the needle might break and be stuck inside of me because of my constant fidgeting.

Now I'm not really worried about shots or needles..

But that time totally influnced my thoughts, so I don't trust doctors and their needles. :<

*stabs doctor in the eye with needle*

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I find them, intimidating..o.o

Doctor- Okay, here we go, just hold it for a few moments.. *pushes the needle in so hard*

Of course it hurts! XD
    But yeah, I don't cry over it. Like, I've already gotten used to them, I guess. Feebas for the fact that it makes my arm ache for a few days.-_-

Kim

Years
    ChanseysCharizard said:
    I'm not scared. i bet you are. 13 year olds are so afraid of it. My friends older brother and his six friends are all 13 and they are all afraid of it. This is you. Oh God! It hurts so much! Why the $^%# do I have to go here every %$@#)&$ year! Then, later, your in the corner like a baby crying your heart out! Ha-Ha!

hahahhahahahahahhahhaa.

What. the. funk.

Some people on this site never fail to amuse me.

Years
    Kim said:
    hahahhahahahahahhahhaa.

What. the. funk.

Some people on this site never fail to amuse me.
    Can you please keep on topic next time? Thanks ^^;

I always hate waiting for a shot. x_x; It's so suspensful... last time I had to get a shot, my little brother and I were arguing who was going to go first. XD

Back