• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should breeding have been in the Pokemon Go updates?

Years
  • Ey up, everyone. Hope your all well?

So niantic announced the three major updates for 2017, gym overhaul, trading and 1vs 1 battling. However in my opinion niantic should release breeding. They have the genders in the game, they even have ditto. Surely breeding would be the next logical step? I also think they could even introduce incense drops from the pokestops, then we could get happiny!

What do you think? Breeding to be introduced or not?

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    This would be amazing. It would add a whole new dimension to the game, and personally it'd give me a reason to keep coming back (I feel it gets boring quickly otherwise).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Data miners have found that trading is up next, I don't know when and I don't know how it's going to work. Breeding and battling against other trainers is somewhere down on the list, though,

Back