• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Should I buy a AR for D/P?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i'd still suggest it. how else are we going to get Event Pokémon? at least you can get Pokémon like Darkrai semi-legally, right? lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    that makes two of us. except i have one. lol but, like i said. Wal-Mart, they have them for only $20. that means that they're still fairly cheap. lol you could possibly even check out Wal-Mart.com. :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    how does the AR ruin the fun of the game? i'd like someone to explain that to me. i played the game for the longest time, and then i stopped all of a sudden until i got the AR. then it just gave me a new reason to play. especially the Walk/Run Through Anything code. that codes is so much fun, because you can travel all of Sinnoh in about 5-10 minutes. its hilarious. lol

i'd still suggest getting it anyway, because items that are hard to get, you can get easily, especially "EVENT ITEMS"!!! i cannot stress that enough! i got mine mainly for the Event Items, because i was so close to completing my Pokédex, but there were quite a few Pokémon i couldn't get, such as the Event Pokémon. XP

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    and what? not be able to afford to fly half-way across the world to go to one? i think NOT! i have two kids, so i can't afford to leave them. and even if they did them online, i can't be on 24/7 to find out when they're going to do it. i just don't have to time to sit around and wait. i don't live at home like a lot of the people on here. i think i'll use my Action Replay, thank you. and i think i'll still suggest he gets one. its either spend $20 for the Action Replay or hundreds of dollars to spend on a plain ticket, stay at a Hotel, got to the event, only to find out that they've given out all of the event tickets. I DON'T THINK SO!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    and what? not be able to afford to fly half-way across the world to go to one? i think NOT! i have two kids, so i can't afford to leave them. and even if they did them online, i can't be on 24/7 to find out when they're going to do it. i just don't have to time to sit around and wait. i don't live at home like a lot of the people on here. i think i'll use my Action Replay, thank you. and i think i'll still suggest he gets one. its either spend $20 for the Action Replay or hundreds of dollars to spend on a plain ticket, stay at a Hotel, got to the event, only to find out that they've given out all of the event tickets. I DON'T THINK SO!

you obviously didn't pay much attention, did you? unlike i'm sure you do, i don't live at home with my mommie and daddie, feeding off of them like a parasite. with two kids and living on my own, i can't afford to even travel half-way across the world, let alone New York City. and i live in the next state over! so, bend over and kiss it!

Back