• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I buy a DS?

Years
    The only people I know who have ever said they liked their PSP later said that they actually didn't like it and didn't want to look stupid for buying a system they didn't like. If you want a Multimedia deal, get a Portable DVD player and an Ipod.
    If you want the supreme gaming portable, GET A DS Lite!!! w00t!!!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    You want a PSP or DSLite to play games right? If that's what you want then definetely get a DSLite, the PSP is lacking when it comes to games and the DS has a lot of fun games. The PSP is also more expensive and the games also tend to cost more than DS games. Arcanine had a prefect post on the subject so make sure to read his post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I was thinking of going to Gamestop and trading in my Fat DS for store credit...to put towards a DS Lite...but I'm going to wait until Nintendo releases more DS Lite colors in North America. Right now all you can chose from is White....which is not too bad but Japan has 3 color choices...and in Europe you can get a black DS Lite. :\

I'm hoping Nintendo releases the Black DS Lite in America soon...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have both the PSP and the DS and I couldn't choose between. To me they aren't in the same league as each other. If like great graphics then go for the PSP, if you like great gameplay go for the DS.

Back