• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Should I change my team before e4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    i was wondering if this is a strong enuf emerald team before e4, gonna lvl to 55 at least before battling

Blaziken 40

Blaze Kick
    Cut
    Double Kick
    Rock Tomb

Absol 45
    Slash
    Bite
    Swords Dance
    Rock Smash

Lombre 40

Surf
    Dive
    Thief
    Facade

Milotic 42

Surf
    Rain Dance
    Waterfall
    Water Pulse

Manetric 45

Spark
    Quick Attack
    Strength
    Thunder

Flygon 45

Fly
    Dragonbreath
    Bite
    Crunch

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Yep. Make their level to 55. The only problem is you have two types [Water-type]. Change Lombre to a Ghost type Pokemon. Then everything will be fine.

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
    Years
  • yeah because you will have a better team if all pokemon are different types and have better moves

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • I think you should teach your magnetric thunderbolt instead of spark. I would be more helpful.

And teach your milotic hydro pump.

Years
  • It's too weak like everyone said. Level them up to 55 or 60. But change Lombre into a Pokemon that has a different type than the others like Ghost type. Also, if you can, try not to have 2 moves of the same type. It makes you a bit limited. Make sure they're holding good items as well like leftovers. You should have minimal problems then.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • This should have been posted in the Strategies and Movesets forum. Since threads there require to be approved before being visible, I'm going to have to ask you to repost this there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back