• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I continue....

Should I make a website about "Pokemon Special"?

• Yes! Do it!

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No. Don't waste your time on it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    ...making a website about the book "Pokemon Special"? Most people who don't have the book can't read Jap, so I'd officially like your opinions about it. I also need some help to make it a success---like Volume summaries and buttons or banner-making too.

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Your getting oni me and kenta as staff.*grabs u by collar*

OR ELSE!

Oh and I wasn't bothered to register pokespecial.tk

so register it. ok? bye!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Omega-Brendan said:
    Your getting oni me and kenta as staff.*grabs u by collar*

OR ELSE!

Oh and I wasn't bothered to register pokespecial.tk

so register it. ok? bye!
    Huh? What do you mean?
    *Imagines Omega looking like the guy in his avatar*
    I will be putting the website at Yahoo Geocities since I can't afford webhosting.
    Anyway I'm working on it (really). I did 3 small pics for seperating the links on the side of the site, and I scanned about close to 40 pictures from Vol. 9 for use later on.

*goes to pokespecial.tk*
    Omega did you mean that I should sign up for the free dotTK stuff so that the web address will be easier for people to remember to go to? But it has already been taken. If you don't believe it go and check it out now.

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • pft, I just realized that... I thought I didn't register it, but oh well, tell me ur site and I'll link to it :)

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Okay. I have changed the background and text. Hope this won't strain your eyes that much.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • So I'm staff right? after all, I am founder of the club! :p

anyway, if I am I fink we all get a banner, I used urs as a template(If u dun mind)

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Club? Look what a club has generated into. It's extented into a new forum! Remember?
    Sure anyone who can help out can be a staff member of the site. I'll give you more details after I've finished the layout ok?

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Oh yea, but I'm not really considered founder of it... so founder sounds cooler, unles I can go roaring out Going to be Moderator of Manga Forum...

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    shiny_jiggly said:
    ...making a website about the book "Pokemon Special"? Most people who don't have the book can't read Jap, so I'd officially like your opinions about it. I also need some help to make it a success---like Volume summaries and buttons or banner-making too.

Oh my...O____O !! Yes! YES! Please do! *overly excited*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    i don't think u will have very many members on it!
    '

Excuse me, It's going to be the BIGGEST and the FIRST and the ONLY english Pokespecial fansite. So people will go there in search of Pokemon Special summaries and scans.

Oh and get mah summaries up there, This is my dream

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Omega-Brendan said:
    '

Excuse me, It's going to be the BIGGEST and the FIRST and the ONLY english Pokespecial fansite. So people will go there in search of Pokemon Special summaries and scans.

Oh and get mah summaries up there, This is my dream
    Ok! I've done Round 104 versus Ariados as my first long-detailed narrative essay (not summary though). Still working on it. I'll post that super duper long essay on the summary topic since I may not be at PC always for a long time.
    Done 6 small buttons and I'm working on the welcome banner. Will be working on summaries in the meantime when I can't use the main computer and then link buttons and last the layout when I do.

btw Omega check your pm. Since you are staff I can give you the info if you want to change the website to put up your summaries first. You can use Yahoo PageBuilders at the moment. I'll be doing the html work on Notepad for the real layout.

I'll be making a new topic on the progress of the website.

Last edited:
    Years
  • One word as to the poll question...
    YES!!! You have no idea how long and hard I've been looking for a summary of those manga. I've posted on every pokemon messageboard I can find and have never gotten anything but a Japanese site that won't translate all the way anyway.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    *Knocks Omega's head*
    Don't even think of that yet until our site is known by lots and lots of people.
    The only way to get money out of this is through ads, but I hate popups, and so do a lot of others.

Back