• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I? Shouldn't I?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Hello, I'm looking for a bit of advice

I live in Canada and thus I wasn't able to get the event Hoopa, I've been considering asking in the cloning topic but I'm not sure if I should, at least for my Sapphire version. I've heard that there's supposed to be an event for the rest of North America, but nothing has been announced and I'm worried it may not happen at all.

I'm also not sure about the Prison Bottle in-game event, I know I'd need a Hoopa that's holding it for my X version since it isn't generated by that game, but is supported by it, but Hoopa couldn't have either of it's hyperspace attacks. But for Sapphire would it cause a problem if I got one through trade and then an event DID happen that I got one through, would I be unable to get the prison bottle for that one?

Back