• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Should I wait for Z?

Years
    I would get X or Y now the Game will be more fun to play now because loads of other people are enthusiastic about it (you can discuss where your up to with other people, there will be more people on line now etc) I missed out on Diamond and Pearl but got Platinum a year or so after it was released and didn't enjoy the experience as much as I think I would have had if I had been playing the same time as my friends.

Also like others have said there is not certainty of a Z being made and you may miss out on loads of event Pokemon!!!

CBBXD

CBBXD
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    I wouldn't wait and just get both x & y then get z. I would also get another 2 3DSes while your at it.

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I wouldn't wait and just get both x & y then get z. I would also get another 2 3DSes while your at it.

Don't be ridiculous! You need at least an extra three 3DSs so you can streetpass yourself while triple battling. :P

Back