• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Kangaskhan be removed from the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
  • Kangaskhan is probs one the best Pokemon to have, escpecially if you're going up against someone tahthas used the Wondertomb hack on their Spiritomb as Kangaskhan is one of the only Pokemon able to learn the Scrappy Ability which allows Fighting and Normal type moves to bypass a Ghost types Resistance.

And if this is a joke thread, sure as hell wasn't funny. 9.9

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • As I'm sure you're aware, the Kangaskhan problem has reached boiling point in recent months.

i wasnt even aware there was a problem, and after reading the other posts im sure that the only one with a problem with Kangaskhan is you. I really dont see a reason to dislike a pokemon enough to want it out of the game, sure some are annoying (bidoof). if you dont like a pokemon just ignore it.
    and ya she will most likely be in all the upcoming games until they stop making them.

Drapionmaster

PokeManiac
    Years
  • No, no no. Thier is no reason to remove any pokemon. It was one of the original 150! What do you think will happen if thiers "149, and more to see?". The entire universe would implode!!!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I think Jolene is a troll....

>_>
    <_<

But Kangaskhan is fine.

And cool.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Jynx was thought to have a racist meaning some years ago because it had a black face back then. At least Bulbapedia says so.
    I'm fully aware of the whole 'black face' thing but, how many people actually hate Jynx because of it?

Meh, she's only 21 (or 24 in these games, I dunno), she can't super serious all the time.
    Yeah, it's just, I would like some consistency is all. But I'm going to drop it now since you have.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Wait...what have I missed now, what has Kangaskan done to warrant removal from the series, anyone care to explane what the hell Jolene is on about?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • ..hmm, I have to agree with the posters above me - this thread is bordering on pointless. I mean, when you say "We've had enough" aren't you referring more to yourself? I mean, honestly, I've never seen anything wrong with Kangaskan and I don't think many people do. Anyway, I can't really close this thread as it doesn't break any rules, however, please think your threads through next time before posting them and back it up with a little more evidence.
    Sweetheart, you're allowed to close trolling threads anytime you please. It's all right, you're still a young mod, you'll learn about these things.

Anyway, lol.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back