• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Max/Masato come back?

Should max/masato return the the pokemon series

• Yes as a main character

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • As a reucurring character

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • In pokemon chronicles

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • not sure

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rebel Charizard

The flames are waiting
Years
  • Hiya ppl,

I've been thinking, should Max return to the series?

personally i think it might be good of max returned to the pokemon series in cameos as a trainer.

i would like to know everyones opinion & views on this ( even if its against mine )

P.S in the poll the pokemon chronicles option is as in a new chronicles season or a special

Last edited:

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I thought he was kind of boring and annoying sometimes in the show

If he was in pokemon chronicle that would be cool,

just I didnt think he was good in the main show.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
  • No, No, No, No, No. Not in a million years. Of all the characters to have graced the pokemon anime that is semi-regular or regular Max has to be the worse character ever and made what positives that season had to be a side though. Sorry but the whole character was annoying and I should type more but blah the whole thing would be me complaining about him. He was a waste of space.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • He was a pest to be honest. It's ok if he came back in Chronicals but not back in the series. He's just way to up on himself.

Years
  • Nah. To be quite honest I think he would be kind of pointless without May. He can't pull Brock away from the girls cause thats Croagung's job. The only way he'd be remotely interesting in a come back would be if he had become a trainer.

Pokégirl1

Pokégirl
    Years
  • He is honestly the only character that I can not stand. I could stand a lifetime of the team rocket motto better than him making a comeback. I guess I just don't like when kids think they know everything when we all have so much to learn. I wish they had him act less and less like a know-it-all but we never saw that.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Max was kind of a background character occuping the space of a main one, and to be honest he was annoying most of the time, the only time he could have an opportunity to return is on Chronicles OR as a trainer on a future Season.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

max is the best i love him

may was annoying but she brought max so i tolerated her

he's adorable the way he thinks he knows everything

and 'do i hear a ralts?' was so sad

poor max

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
    Years
  • Meh, Max wasn't the greatest to listen to at times. Sure if they did another chronicles spin-off he would fit well there but not back in the main series.

Rebel Charizard

The flames are waiting
    Years
  • Max was kind of a background character occuping the space of a main one, and to be honest he was annoying most of the time, the only time he could have an opportunity to return is on Chronicles OR as a trainer on a future Season.

I don't se how he was fillin up for a main character seeing as usually there are only three main characters ( excluding the parts where Todd/Snap joined the trio ).

He is honestly the only character that I can not stand. I could stand a lifetime of the team rocket motto better than him making a comeback. I guess I just don't like when kids think they know everything when we all have so much to learn. I wish they had him act less and less like a know-it-all but we never saw that.

True, nobody likes a know-it-all but then he did mature a bit during the series.

Last edited:
    Back