• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Should Meganium be Able to Use "Fly"?

Should Meganium be Able to Use "Fly"?

• YES

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • NO

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    In my Crystal version, my Meganium has the ability to learn the HM, Fly. I think this may be a glitch. What do you think?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    What the! Meganium can fly, maybe the aroma is can expell propels it through the sky like a bird, lol.
    Probably a glitch.

But tropius I believe can fly! 8D maybe it learn from its brother tropius, lol. Meganium shouldn't be flying, but I wish xP

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    No, it's not possible.
    Weird enough, nobody has mentioned such a glitch..
    I'll check it out later I guess.

KodiakBlackout

Espionage Expert
    Years
    What the! Meganium can fly, maybe the aroma is can expell propels it through the sky like a bird, lol.
    Probably a glitch.

But tropius I believe can fly! 8D maybe it learn from its brother tropius, lol. Meganium shouldn't be flying, but I wish xP

tropius can fly, but it has those giant leaves on its back.

meganium has no way of flying, what an odd glitch xD i wish i had one 8)

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Hmm..

Whats that in the sky?
    is it a bird?
    Is it a Plane?
    No!! It's a.. Meganium..

Doesn't sound right xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's a glitch. There is no way Meganium can learn fly. Have you messed with your game before? Like, by using a Gameshark or whatnot.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2008
    Sweet glitch! xD

Player 1 sent out Meganium!
    Player 2 sent out Pidgeotto
    Player 1 used Fly!
    Player 2: Wtf o.O

Ampremas_tortoise

Because turtles are overrated.
    Years
    Huh. If tropius should fly, so should Meganium. It can't on my gold. Just tried. That'd be freakin' sweet.

But my brother said he thought it could fly, and he had crystal. Might just be a glitch, though, because he has a bad memory. >_<

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    I don't really think that it is possible. Tropius, maybe. But Meganium? No, no, no. If this is a glitch, you might not want to teach it to your Meganium cause maybe something will happen. I dunno, but I am sure that it isn't normal.

That is kinda funny though.. :P

Back