• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should SonicTeam make another Sonic fighting game?

Should SonicTeam make another Sonic fighting game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
Years
  • Sup, People............
    I wondering..........should SonicTeam make another Sonic fighting game?
    Something like Sonic The Fighters/Championship

It would cool with all the recent characters included

So, should they, or should they not?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Sonic Battle was a fighting game for the GBA and it came out sometime around spring of 2004.

[SPOIL="Spoilers for those who haven't played Sonic Battle."]The characters in the game are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Rouge, Shadow, Emerl, E-102 Gamma (unlockable), Chaos (unlockable), and Eggman who is unplayable without cheat codes. Emerl was a robot that Gerald researched. The robot and Shadow were the two ultimate lifeforms, and with each Chaos Emerald found, Emerl would have its speech, and fighting skills improve. Emerl was a machine of destruction if it had all seven Chaos Emeralds and a special link wasn't said, or if Emerl was near a imense amount of energy. Most of the game revolved around Emerl, and at the end of the game, Eggman unlocked Emerl's ultimate power, and Sonic (who had the Master Emerald in his possesion at the time intill Emerl destroys it) had to battle Emerl (who was basically faster than Sonic's or Shadow's top speed, and did the most damage than any other character). At the end of the game, Emerl was destroyed.[/SPOIL]

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • I enjoyed Sonic Battle myself, and I wouldn't mind seeing it get maybe a Smash Bros-esque treatment for consoles. Sonic's Stable of characters can provide for some pretty chaotic fighting. Maybe do a sequel to Sonic Battle on the DS. It has the extra screen, maybe to give a bigger perspective on things. Arenas can be so large that they take up both screens, giving some good places to hide, fight, find weapons, and ambush your opponents.

Recknin

Banned
    Years
  • theres actualy 2 ,sonic battle that one was for the gba,
    and sonic the fighters you can only play it in the sega
    arcade or if you buy sonic gems

jimbobjo

a lover of mazza
    Years
  • no way the fighting ones were awful? sonic rush is back to side scrolling and its amazing it only goes to 3d when theres a boss battle thats how always should be.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    another person who doesnt like change <<
    the only reason I'd ever want them to make another sonic fighting game would be if it was a good game, I one time read that yuji naka and shigeru disscussed putting there characters in a fighting game together, with a SSBM look to it

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • I agree Razor...............
    plus I said RECENT................somthing like the characters from Sonic Heroes and some oldie characters too.........(to unlock of course)
    Im gonna make a list soon...................

Back