• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Should the Johto series be remade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I loved Crystal! It took me one year to beat, and I was 7, so with school and moving all the time, it took a while. I loved how you could go back to Kanto! They should do that if they make anothr generation. i know it would be hard, but they should add ALL regions so you can become a super trainer!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would love for the johto region to be made for the DS...it would be awesome...and the new graphical look it'll have...AWESOME!
    Everyone wishes for all the regions to be on one game...but it'll most likely never happen...*sigh*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • We already have a discussion thread on a GSC remake here, so please use that thread. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back