• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should they stop creating?

Stop?

• YES!! There's too many and I hardly remember half of them!

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I'm support both sides.

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Leave it to destiny

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • NO!!! I want more new Pokemon!!

Votes: 36 51.4%

• Total voters

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    I think they should create at least 900 Pokemon!
    Then they would have more fans I bet and then the game would be bigger and harder to complete!(I think games are getting to easy) so I need something that will take years to complete like a 900 pokemon game.

EDIT:But by then they would proberbly be doing a load of ugly looking Pokemon with crappy names... :(

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I STOP MAKING NEW POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Please, I not worry about remembering their names. It just look at digimon. THey have like 1000.

Now the R/S showed they are now making copies of old pokemon. Like beautifly and butterfree. They almost they same except one is closer to the grass type. And some are just plain bad.

Chimecho.-He good but just not useful
    Feebas- Just like magikarp and they same for its evo form because she just like gyados. except he more tough.

If they are going to make new games just use the pokemon that exeist now, I believe you can make a good game with 358 pokemon. Imange all the space left for a good game. If they are going to make a new pokemon then make some legendaries for the new games or fill up some types, like there are little bit of steel types. so make more good steel types. It too late with D/P so I lets hope the 4th gen is the last gen.

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    In my opinion I think they should continue making more Pokemon. It would be a shame if they stop making new Pokemons now. From the beggining it looked like Pokemon was trying to create a new world similar to ours and I'm sure there's more than 300 real creatures in the world. Besides it would be really cool to have all those Pokemon. ^-^ The challenge and the variety is amazing. ^o^

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    huh?1000 pokemons?oh,maybe its a good n maybe its a bad thing....as pokemon keep on coming out as now is 391 pokemons n stil counting,sum pokemon are good n sum are badly drawn....when de first generation pokemon was out(de 151 pokemons),all de pokemon inside was so cool...de creator really put in sum effort to make dem out....well,i am not saying dat de folowing pokemon dat dey create is not good....its just dat dey are like drawing de animals dat live in our planet...pokemon suppose to be sumthing unique...n special...so,i really hope dat when are r creating more n more pokemon,pls make it unique..of course i will like to see mroe pokemon!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
    Back