• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should've outgrown THAT by now...

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    All right, random question that I'm sure just about all of us can answer: do you like anything that people seem to think you should have outgrown by now? If it's really that embarrasing, you don't have to say what it is (lol).

For me, it's Pokemon (haha), Hello Kitty, and sleeping with stuffed animals. ._.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, I sleep with a stuffed rabbit. o-O If anyone found out about it I wouldn't care though, lots of people at my school still sleep with some sort of a stuffed creature on their bed. XD Other than that I don't really have anything...nothing I can think of at least. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    I don't see why people think they should outgrow Pokemon... I don't think you should have to. The game aren't that childish @_@ But meh.

Acutally, I don't think so, not really. If anything, I should've outgrown of girl's clothes, but that's not something I can exactly do xP

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Many people think I should have outgrown Pokémon, but Pokémon > them, so I don't really care =P

There isn't anything else I can think of right now...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No one's ever really told me I've outgrown anything, at least not lately. o_o; Some things people might consider childish that I do, even for a twelve-year-old, would probably be Pokemon and sleep with stuffed toys and play with dolls X3 But I enjoy the things I do on a general basis, so why should I care if other people think I'm too old for something? ^-^

[I seriously have a huge collection of plushies. o_O; They clutter up my room.]

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Some ppl hav told me dat i should hav outgrown Pokemon ages ago but i just ignore their taunts.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Practically everyone I know thinks that you should've outgrown pokemon by now, but I don't see why. None of them know that I still love it though and it's probably better that they don't. In the end though, I don't care what others' opinions on me are anyway.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've been told by my own parents i should of outgrown of Pokemon x.x

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Battle B-Daman >_>. I hang out with the Year 4 and 5 people at lunchtimes and when one of my friends see me they just go berserk and say "You play that? That's a childish game! You're a Year 7, you should play sport with us instead of hanging out with these chumps playing that.....game!". Another one is Duel Masters, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon (TCG) and Magic the Gathering. One of my friends said "You play that? Only brainiacs, computer geeks and nerds play that. Do something that's worth your time!".

So yeah, I'm 11 and people think I have a lot to outgrow.

DISCLAIMER: I didn't mean to offend anyone reading this. I only posted what my friends said to prove that I really had to outgrow that, so I'm sorry if any of my friends' remarks offended anyone who liked Battle B-Daman, YU-Gi-Oh, Duel Masters, Pokemon TCG and Magic the Gathering.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I would say..outgrowing cartoons mainly..I don't really like Pokemon any more =/ so I can't outgrow that lol..

And to outgrow Anime..but that's not gonna happen.

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    I should have outgrown pokemon by now, my big brother keeps telling me "aren't you bored of pokemon? pokemon sucks, why do you even like it?"

Back