• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shout out in MINNESOTA!!

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    I love the Mall of America. It is one of the best Malls there. One time my friends convinced me to do one of those cheesy music videos. It was soo bad. I with I could go but I live like 2000 miles away from it.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Overlord Sato said:
    Hey Zapchu, why do you want to go so badly?
    I am going cause I live in Minnesota and its not that far away from where I live.

Is it a crime to be a Pokemon Fan? :) I just find those events really cool, I even drove 2+ hours to the one in San Deigo, CA last year. It was a blast and really fun.

If no one's goina help me out fer da Minnesota one, I'm going to have to go to da' Seattle one somehow. Bleh, my dad called me crazy and told me to take a taxi from da' airport instead of drive all the way up there from Los Angeles.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    The event is At the Mall of America NORTH PARKING LOT from 10 AM to 4 PM...you can go on Google and type Pokemon Rocks America for info and stuff...

For all who can go! Tell us what you'll be wearing so we can recognize you!!

BOO ya!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well have fun guys. Because I didn't!!!. -_-
    I just had to be in Florida when Pok?mon Rocks America was in Atlanta I was 8 hours and 500 miles from Atlanta when it as going on in Atlanta. Right now when I am back at home I am only an hour to an hour and a half away from Atlanta!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    This sucks so much -_-;;, I wonder if there was any PC members there. If I was there and some PC members were there they could have met the great Arcanine. XD

Years
    That stinks, I bet you was mad when you found out that you missed it! lol
    What pokemon rocks are you talking about? Was it this year? I thought they all happen around the same time. Why was that one so early?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Wow...that sucks, but if it was 8 hours...I'd drive. >D Sigh...time to start preparing to go to da' Seattle one that's like...13 hours away. -_-;;

Have fun at da Mall of America one everybody!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Aww that really sucks Andy. I went to the one in Florida since it just happened to be during the week I went on vacation. My parents just dropped me and my sister off there while they went shopping since they wanted nothing to do with it. And because of that we only got to stay for about an hour and a half. *wonders if anyone from PC was there* I doubt it though... it was way too hot to be outside that day...

Anyways, everyone that's going to the on in Minnesota, have fun!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    What was the one down in florida like? What was there to do there? What was the age range???

And once again, if your going to the MN one, tell us what you'll wear so we can recognize you!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Dakota said:
    What was the one down in florida like? What was there to do there? What was the age range???

And once again, if your going to the MN one, tell us what you'll wear so we can recognize you!

I'm wondering if they actually check your ID or anything to determine your age...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, sorry about that, Andy!

And don't feel crazy, Zapchu. I actually convinced my family to take me to the Pokemon convention in Houston last year; we drove about 7 hours to get there, lol. As soon as I heard that there was actually going to be one in Texas I immediately ran up to my mom and told her about it. At first it was a bit depressing because she said that she just couldn't take me because it was such short notice, but once my grandfather heard about it he said that he wouldn't mind taking us in his van. I was so ecstatic, lol. So, the day before the convention we all left for Houston, and spent the night in a hotel. The next day we went, and it was so much fun! No matter how crazy it sounds, they're definitely worth driving a few hours to go to if you can.

Too bad that I can't go to this one, though! I'd love to! But, have fun you guys! I'd like to hear if any of you get to meet each other there. I don't think anyone else here went to the one in Houston...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I might be going. It's only like... an hour away. If that. ~_~

And I'm pretty sure Keith (Latios Master) is going as well...

I should get a shirt that says "The Kaizer" on it. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    The Florida one... well it was fun. But remember, I was only there for a little over an hour so I didn't do much. Plus it was the hottest day of my vacation that day so I didn't really enjoy that. But I did have fun there during that brief amount of time. As for age range... it was a pokemon event during the summer so there were a lot of younger kids... but it wasn't all little kids. There was quite a range actually. That's about all I remember about it...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    *raises hand* I'm gonna try to make it there. JKaizer and me were talking about it on AIM. If I go, I'll be wearing (most likely) a MN Vikings jersey, and/or a sweatshirt, and a MN Timberwolves cap. I might try to wear something that says "Latios Master: PokeCommunity Moderator" or something. :P

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Well, I am going. In fact, I'm organizing the whole gettogether event. Legolover and I will be coming, along with a pack full of food for all, and cards. Basically, for all of you who think you can be there, just look for the small encampment by the edge of the main area, with a poster saying "Pokecommunity and IGN Members". I'll be wearing a white shirt with an open blue button up shirt and wearing a big hat-like thing that says pokemon on it. Legolover will be the same but with a green button up shirt and a different looking hat thing.

Hope to see you there!

PS what sandwiches do you like?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Zapchu said:
    Wow...that sucks, but if it was 8 hours...I'd drive. >D Sigh...time to start preparing to go to da' Seattle one that's like...13 hours away. -_-;;

Have fun at da Mall of America one everybody!

There's gonna be one ins Seattle??? (My aunt lives in Seattle.. hehehe).. I wish I could go to fun stuff like that and meet my PC friends, but.. yeah.. nothing all the fun happens here.. All those big pokemon things that go on in NYC (literally about a half hour away, longer if I have to go on the stupid subway -.-') I've missed because my dad was too busy with work, or I was grounded -.-'

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Pine said:
    Well, I am going. In fact, I'm organizing the whole gettogether event. Legolover and I will be coming, along with a pack full of food for all, and cards. Basically, for all of you who think you can be there, just look for the small encampment by the edge of the main area, with a poster saying "Pokecommunity and IGN Members". I'll be wearing a white shirt with an open blue button up shirt and wearing a big hat-like thing that says pokemon on it. Legolover will be the same but with a green button up shirt and a different looking hat thing.

Hope to see you there!

PS what sandwiches do you like?
    I'll try to look for your encampment then if I go. As for sandwiches, I like bologna(spelled right?) sandwiches, and egg salad sandwiches. :P

My dad has been saying that I can't go for the past week, but yesterday he changed his mind kinda, and was ok with going. Today he was kinda excited about going. XD He wants to eat at TGI Fridays down there. So, I'll most likely be down there. I'll try to have "Latios Master" somewhere on me, or something that will remind people of Latios. Also, I was just talking to Latioscatcher on AIM, and he said that he might go, even though he lives in California. He wants to go really bad. I should call my best friend sometime soon to see if he wants to come with. (He's not a member here.) He's a Pok?mon fan. I think he works on Saturdays though at McDonalds.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see your post, Latioscatcher.

Last edited:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    ;_; I feel so great now...instead of driving my dad felt sorry for me. -_-;; Yes, he called me crazy, so he is offering to buy my plane tickets to Seattle! YAY!

XD Now I'm 100% going FOO SUUREEE~!

Back