• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shout out in MINNESOTA!!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Dang, I was born in MN (Alexandria) and lived their for yrs and still go back there every summer(missed the last few) but im going there for christmas this yr, I wish I was there now though :( Ohwell maybe it will come to Pheonix soon

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Dang...I have a soccer game today

If we lose, were done for the season and I can go on saturday

If we win, I have a game all day on saturday...grr!!

BOO!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Dakota said:
    You should press your luck for minnesota Zappy...that'd be awesome to see you thurr

WHAA!?!?

Uhm...it's kind of too late to buy tickets now to the MN one and my dad just offered to buy them for my yesterday ARGH! I can't beleive I missed out on a chance to see all the MN people, cause you have to do it a week in advance to get it fer cheaper.

Oh VRoad, if it is ever in Arizona (hopefully next year, maybe it'll be in Phoenix?) I'll probably go to that one as well. Err, my geography is getting messed up, but Arizona is right next to SoCal if I remember correctly.

>_>; Hmm, hope to see...some people? At the Seattle one?? >_>; *crickets chirp*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    What I'll be wearing? Oh, I don't know. Jeans, jean jacket, T-shirt, and something saying 'The Pokemon Community' on it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Zapchu said:
    Uhm...it's kind of too late to buy tickets now to the MN one and my dad just offered to buy them for my yesterday ARGH! I can't beleive I missed out on a chance to see all the MN people, cause you have to do it a week in advance to get it fer cheaper.

Oh VRoad, if it is ever in Arizona (hopefully next year, maybe it'll be in Phoenix?) I'll probably go to that one as well. Err, my geography is getting messed up, but Arizona is right next to SoCal if I remember correctly.

>_>; Hmm, hope to see...some people? At the Seattle one?? >_>; *crickets chirp*

When is the Seattle one? I might be able to convince my dad to let me go.. and if my aunt is nice enough to put up with me for a few days I might be able to go.. and I can drag my cousin (who is like a year younger than me) along XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Keyblade Master said:
    When is the Seattle one? I might be able to convince my dad to let me go.. and if my aunt is nice enough to put up with me for a few days I might be able to go.. and I can drag my cousin (who is like a year younger than me) along XD

Seattle one is October 23rd I beleive, all details can be found on Pokemon.com in the older news section. I hope you can go!! XD I'd like to meet a lot of PC peoples and other fans.

BTW...if anyone asks... >_>;; I'm 17 years old. *looks around* Yep...XD hopefully...I don't look that old so that I can participate in the events...I'm still a child at heart. Actually my metal age is probably 15 or 16...or depends on my mood.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Oh boo, I won't be able to go, because I need to ask like three months in advance with my dad -.-; I gotta start looking up things -.-;

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Keyblade Master said:
    Oh boo, I won't be able to go, because I need to ask like three months in advance with my dad -.-; I gotta start looking up things -.-;

Oh man!! Do you live in Seattle though?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Keyblade Master said:
    No, but my aunt does, so it there would have been chance enough for me to get there.

Oh this reeks. >_<;; It's cool you have relatives there...all my relatives are in California or far off the Pacific in the Asian continent. :O

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Over there in...mitsuri JAAAPPPAAANN!!!

TSUGARU!!

Well anyway, I WILL be able to go to the pokemon rocks america thing at MOA...I'll be wearing:

A black, fully buttoned, untucked, long sleeve shirt. Blueish jeans and spiked up hair. Just go to the post-yer-pic thread and find my first pic and thats what I'll be wearing.

FIND ME! or I'll find YOU!!

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Somebody please, with a camera find Dakota and make him hold some proof in the picture that that is him. And stalk him, don't let him stalk you. =<

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    When I go, I'm going to bring a video camera and tape key aspects of the event :)

Now, I'm going to compile a list of all who are coming, so sandwiches can be brough accordingly. Post quick if you're going to be hungry!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I'll be going...I like my sandwhiches with ham...I'm not very picky, and I'll prolly just but something to eat there anyways...

I should bring a camera to take a pic of all you people...HA!

BOO ya!

Back