• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shout out in MINNESOTA!!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well have fun guys. Because I didn't!!!. -_-
    I just had to be in Florida when Pok?mon Rocks America was in Atlanta I was 8 hours and 500 miles from Atlanta when it as going on in Atlanta. Right now when I am back at home I am only an hour to an hour and a half away from Atlanta!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    This sucks so much -_-;;, I wonder if there was any PC members there. If I was there and some PC members were there they could have met the great Arcanine. XD
    Yeah, yeah!
    Blame poor Florida for your troubles, just 'cause we stick out like a sore thumb, hehe...
    Eh, that does stink though. I've always wanted to go to one, but there have never been any around here... at least, none that I can recall.

Ah well, I suppose we'll have our day sooner or later! It'd be neat to see the great Arcanine, in all his Arcanine-ish glory, hehe.

Anyway, that's neat Dakota! Hope you have a good time!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Pine said that he's gonna have a big sign that says "Members of Pokecommunity and IGN" and thats where we meet.

I hope to see you guys there...and I KNOW YOU'RE A BOY JK!!

BOO ya!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Dakota said:
    Pine said that he's gonna have a big sign that says "Members of Pokecommunity and IGN" and thats where we meet.

I hope to see you guys there...and I KNOW YOU'RE A BOY JK!!

BOO ya!
    I'm considering getting a wig just for the occasion. XD

I think I'll were a Vikings shirt or something... it's purple. ^-^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    >_>; Dakota is trustable! According to my standards, he's posted his photo and voice already. Or maybe that's what scares people XD

Dakota says: BOOYA!

*everyone falls over*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I need to plan for my 2 hour trip to Minneapolis soon. I'll be leaving in the morning, and arrive around noon, hopefully. (I live in northern MN) I will be wearing a GAP sweatshirt (unless I get a new one before then, since it's old), navy blue cargo pants, and a Timberwolves hat that is blue. Oh, btw, Andy and I were talking on AIM last night, and he wants Dakota to say "Boo ya!" at the event. :P

Btw, any Minnesotans know of the Denfeld Hunters?

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I know its a little late but how many are going to the one in Minnesota. We should just make a sign for PC and everyone meet at one spot. I just want a number. See ya there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    I made a sign, we'll be somewhere. I don't know where, but look for us. It is a poster, saying "Pokecommunity and IGN Members"

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Did you say IGN as well? IGN is awsome! I used to be a member there. I might know someone...well it was awhile ago so maybe not. :(

Back