• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shout out in MINNESOTA!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yes, but not for awhile......I guess I'm not good with faces anyway...XP

[And ummm.....are you on MSN? I know I already sent you a PM, but I, PokeJungle, just....errrr....wanted to get the point across?]

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Eh. I've never seen your face, so I wouldn't have been able to pick you out anyways...

Same with Keith.

I was looking for GAP sweatshirts all day... I didn't see a single one. >_<

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I had my pic on MSN for awhile, but it looked horrible so I took it off, i'm getting a new one up soon.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I just went to the official Pokemon.com site...and that Jigglypuff cosplay is quite...*intresting* XD It even has a giant microphone! I also saw some photos of Team Rocket cosplay >w< You guys, it looked really fun!

Ahhh...I can't decide what's cooler to do, May cosplay or Team Magma cosplay. Fer da Team Magma, I have to add on the horns onto the hood. Fer the May cosplay, I have to buy some black gloves. :S Both are practically finished already. I hope it's not raining in Seattle when I get there. ARGH! I think it's indoors though. XD *is staying at a hotel 5 minutes from Seattle Center*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think you should go as May. So much cuter...?

But....magma is nice too...Both sound awesome!

I wish I were brave enough to cosplay >_>

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Like me wearing my magma shirt. [I won it from Nintendo Power...w00t!]

I think I COULD'VE seen Dakota at the TCG section, but I wasn't sure. And JK, I don't know well enough what you look like...so I wouldn't have known...=/

I was wearing a blueish windbreaker...and I was in that section the majority of the time trying to sell my cards...meh

And JK you say you KNOW you saw me? where? did I see you?

FREAKY!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I DID!!

I made it on video number 8...but you can only see the back of my head. I have a white and blue jacket and I'm sitting the the left of a STAFF guy who is standing..

MUWAAHA!! BOO ya!

aRedMoon

Years
    I didn't make it into any of the pictures, haven't checked the videos yet.

My brother is in two of them. >_<

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    As I continue Pokeing the people to have one of those things for in Pennsylvania The closest one will probable be is in New York though,3-4 hours away.I really want to go to one of these,it sounds like tons of fun!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    I was in the Union Room most of the time, by the way.

And, the one other cosplayer I saw was Prof. Oak.

Nintendo doesn't have any videos or pictures of me, but my friend is in one of them.

Did anyone else find that lady yelling her head off on stage annoying?

aRedMoon

Years
    Hey, Tracey (Did no one get her name? O_o) seemed to be enjoying herself, and I think her main focus was to get out to the little kids, who really seemed to be enjoying it.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'm going to one of these in 2 years,sigh so far away,I hope they still have it by then...If they have good turn outs for the next ones they should...Me and my friend are going to drive to one of them,Most likely the one in New York,but if they don't still have that one we'll go to one farther away,Yay!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Everyone who had the videogame:

What was your name?

Mine was Paul...[my real name]

Back