• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shout out in MINNESOTA!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The only people's name I actually remember was "Traviva" <<something like that>> and a "Tyler"

But I chatted with a lot more peeps...We could have chatted! =D

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I was "JKaizer". >.o

I went into the union room once... the only person in there was my friend. x.x

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I just got back from Minneapolis. I had a fun time, but it was extremely cold and windy. I didn't find any sign, or any PC members. :( I was hopeing to find atleast one PC member. We left late on Saturday morning, and we ran into traffic jams, so I didn't get to the event until 3:30. My guess is that every PC member left before I got there. From 4 to 9:30, my family and I walked around MOA. We were there today too in the afternoon. I was wearing my GAP sweatshirt and Timberwolves cap, so I was hoping that someone would find me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You weren't the only dissappointed one.....

My house isn't exactly Close to MOA. //At least I got to play LG in the car...XD

But's not that far away either XP

The crappy weather was really too bad. Why couldn't they've had it inside?!?! STUPID DISNEY GAME THINGY!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    page 6!!

I did...it was really dumb cause most of the games were cheap disney lisensed ones like Hilary Duff and the Raven Girl videogames.

aRedMoon

Years
    I was looking at every single person's sweatshirt looking for you Keith. >_<;;

And I was still wandering around at 3:30. XD I didn't get picked up until about 4:15...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    The Seattle one is indoors...thank you Nintendo. XD But it'll be raining this weekend, so that was a smart choice.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Minnesotans rock!! Finally, we actually had an event that I could go to!! I went, of course, and now am the proud owner of a Doexys. ^^
    *huggles it*

~Kelsey

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Minnesotans rock!! Finally, we actually had an event that I could go to!! I went, of course, and now am the proud owner of a Doexys. ^^
    *huggles it*

~Kelsey

Did you ever go near the TCG area? What were you wearing?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    How hard was it to catch Deoxys? I haven't beaten the Elite 4 yet, so I can't even try.....[I take my time on LG, why rush?]

aRedMoon

Years
    My friend just used a master ball. --;

It was only level 30 iirc... and not all that good...

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    *comes from the shadows*
    Hmm...I think that Legolover told you guys but...
    I'm pretty dissapointed by the fact that none of you guys saw us...we had stuff for sandwiches and everything...But I admit that it was freakishly cold and that you can't be blamed for that and the bad wind (making it hard to put a sign up). Just so you all know, I was in the Union Room tent.

-The lateness of this post has been brought to you by my busted computer-

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was in the union Room the most. I sat at the LG table that was not next to the Aura Ticket place.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Have you guys seen Pokemon.com? Zappy's on there in, like, the 12th pic or something. w00t! o.o

Anyways, it's a shame they never have anything close to fun like that in Australia. ;_; I wish I could've gone. Oh well. xD;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dakota's head is the winner XD

We Minnesotians stick together =P

Once everyone gets DSs, we can have IRL PC Get-Together with multiplayer gaming and everything!

Back