• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shower time

how often do you take a shower

• everyday

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • 2 times a day

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • more

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • never

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • ocassionally

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I don't have a shower in my house. I win this thread.

Anyway, I bathe once a day, at night.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I shower every single day. :o Usually it's just in the morning. But if I have tennis or track or something like that after school, then I'll take a shower once I get home as well~

~Kelsey

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Usually everyday. I take one after school, because I dislike waking up earlier than I should be waking up just to take a shower.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I shower every single day. :3 I usually shower at night, because I hate getting up early. Plus, my hair takes forever to get dry, even if I am using a hair-dryer. Then after it gets all poofy-ish and then I have to straighten it and it just takes forever. xD;

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Everyday. I go out side and get sweaty, and when i come back in, i hop in the shower. Sometimes i'll take them in the mornin when i wake up to go to school.

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    I Shower 2 times a daya,At morning with hot water then when i get out of High School with cold water because is really hot at day.And sometimes at Night.^ ^

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I take shower on weekends and sometimes
    I take shower in night also.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Everyday d00d ;P

Except for when I go to my grandparents farm, cuz then I shower.. like three times in a day xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This thread makes me feel gross. XD; I shower once every two days, usually. And when I do, it's often in the morning. And when I'm sick, like now, I rarely shower 'till I'm better since I get dizzy and nearly faint when I do. =D;

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Every day in the morning before school starts, so I have to get up around 6AM. I like to look and feel clean if I dare bare myself into the public, even if it's just to a trip to the store or whatever.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I shower every night before I go to bed. I can't sleep if I don't shower first - I feel nasty. XD

Back