• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shower time

how often do you take a shower

• everyday

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • 2 times a day

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • more

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • never

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • ocassionally

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Dude thats disgusting how do you get clean?

Um, some people have like, baths and stuff. xP He said he bathes each day, so let's just assume he has some form of personal hygiene?

oO; I have 2-3 a day. XD;;; Being home all day and all.. one in the morning, one in the night, optionally in the afternoon. :x

That is gross, Erica. XD

Years
  • I take mine every day in the mornings. I don't know, I feel cleaner that way. :3

If it's a hot day, I might take another one in the afternoon, after I walk home from school. That's when I feel really dirty and icky and eww. o.o;

Years
  • I shower twice a day usually. First when I get up, and the second in the evening, either after hockey training on days I have training, or otherwise later in the evening. And if I stay up late or go out, I'm often too tired to shower, so then I skip it in the evening.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • i only take a shower once a day in da morning or if i sleep in i have it late at night

who voted never lol
    only 1 person

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I take a shower everyday in the morning.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I used to shower like every other day... or, um, every few days. ;< But then I got forced by a couple of people to shower every day, so I do...when I remember anyway. XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I take a shower once a day which usually happen at night but I take extra showers when I feel dirty or when I am hot like during the summer.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Every day, since .. ever. In fact, I should get off the computer and go take one right now. xD

Years
  • I shower every day..normally XD
    It deepends, And my hair takes forever to dry and the one time i do use a hair dryer it goes all phyco V_V

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Only at night, because in teh morning if I have a shower I miss out on going on teh computer so it's a choice of shower or computer XD. But sometimes I have to shower in teh morning too...

<3 Nica--I choose computer over shower!!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Ah XD;; I only shower once in the afternoon on weekdays and at night on weekends o.O; if it's Summer then I shower more or I go in the pool~ :3

altarialover :t334:

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Currently once or twice a day, but if the warm water trickling down from the shower heads were to be replaced with Juice~, I'd probably spend the better half of the day getting fresh.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Once every 2 days... Well, it's more Mon Wed Fri Sun.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    this is the second thread almost exactly like this i've posted in

a bath every day at night, i've never had a shower at home and never will

besides, i hate the 'clean feeling' you get after washing :\

Back