• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Shows/movies you're looking forward to!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What are you currently eager to watch?

I put a Film prefix on this, but TV goes here too (:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hell's Kitchen starts on the 29th, and it's an all star season. Should be pretty fun to watch, even if there will likely be less insults thrown around due to them all having at least won a black jacket before.

pkmin3033

Thor: Ragnarok. Even though it has the Hulk in it, I think it'll be something special.

Gotham Season 4 and Arrow Season 6 will start soon as well, and whilst it'll be a while before I get to watch them, I still like to keep up with what is going on with them from week to week.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • How To Get Away With Murder S4, Riverdale S2 and This Is Us S2 all start up again soon, very very keen :D Wasn't as big a fan of HTGAWM S3 as I was the previous two seasons, so hopefully S4 takes it back to its very best. This Is Us is so beautiful and gives me so many feelings and asdjkfh the characters <3 And Riverdale is cinematically beautiful and the actors are v v attractive tbh.

As for movies, nothing is on my radar atm apart from Coco and The Incredibles 2 :D

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hi you'll.

I'm looking forward to a lot of movies considering Toronto International Film Festival and Venice International Film Festival just rounded up. So movies on my radar are Brawl in Cell Block 99, Downsizing, mother!, Shape of Water, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, Darkest Hour, The Disaster Artist, Stronger, Killing of a Sacred Deer and plenty more.

Can't wait!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Gotham's new season. It has already begun, but unfortunately, I can't watch the episode until next week.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Not really a show in particular, but it's October! I'm sooooo ready for horror movies to start showing!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • My Little Pony The Movie officially premieres tonight! I'm going to watch it with my friend! We have reserved seats and everything!

Didn't watch the leak from a few days ago, but I kept up with all the trailers and videos that were officially uploaded, and the OST. I can't wait!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    So hyped for Stranger Things!
    Also forever waiting for more Rick & Morty, and Game of Thrones but those are year(s) down the road :why:

Back