• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shuffling?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Anyone here that know what the Melbourne Shuffle is?
    anyone practiced it?
    Can do it?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • It's some stupid thing where you wave your feet around like your an idiot, don't understand whats so cool about it.
    Never would practice it or even attempt it because it's completely useless.

Spend time learning about how stuffed up the world is instead of this, thats my suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Her

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • It's more than that, Paris.

I have two close friends who can shuffle and I also know a bunch of others who can do it.
    It's pretty epic...

EDIT:
    It's a very hard type of dancing to learn, so don't just discriminate it cause you think it looks stupid, Punk Rocker.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Thanks Swift
    yeah...at least people are out there doing soemthing the ENJOY
    rather than sitting in front of a computer screen ALL DAY!
    or playing games ALL DAY
    shuffling = excercise = lose weight (y)

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Thanks Swift
    yeah...at least people are out there doing soemthing the ENJOY
    rather than sitting in front of a computer screen ALL DAY!
    or playing games ALL DAY
    shuffling = excercise = lose weight (y)

HA! Too bad I don't believe shuffling is exercise unless you do it for over half an hour.
    When you talk to a guy like me about excercise, someone who spends 2 hours playing tennis and an hour in the gym EVERYDAY you better well know what you're saying.

If shuffling is the only thing they can find that they 'enjoy' then may god help us all.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • If shuffling is the only thing they can find that they 'enjoy' then may god help us all.

Shuffling isn't the only thing that my two friends can find to enjoy themselves, they just do it when they're bored.

My first friend, Jordan; goes to tafe during the day, works out and skates. Shuffling is just thrown in between those events to pass the time.

My other friend, Daniel; is at work as a mechanic for 12 hours and then hardly has time for anything else, so shuffling lets him free himself from everything.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • It's some gay thing where you wave your feet around like your an idiot, don't understand whats so cool about it.
    Never would practice it or even attempt it because it's completely useless.

Spend time learning about how stuffed up the world is instead of this, thats my suggestion.

Please don't use the word gay in an offensive and demeaning manner. Thank you.

Back