• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shugotenshi-chan's Banner Shop~

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Yesh, I have been lazy people, but I change my theme a lot, you may have noticed. Well, it's easy to come up with a theme of your own and do it, but when you do someone else's, you have to let your own creativity take over which is kinda hard.

Anyway, I managed to get Kanna-chan's request done -finally- XP

List ~
    Miss Kanna
    BonzaiMudkip
    Eig

Hantsuki

Years
    Kanna-chan: Oh, I'm sowri >3 Here, try this ;D

Aang: The Last Airbender: Please read the incredibly large text Kakashi Hatake posted on the last page. I'm not taking anymore requests >p

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    maybe you should post it once again that your not taking anymore request

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Angle-san said:
    maybe you should post it once again that your not taking anymore request

ya, but i mean come on. do people ever read? xD

kakashi posted a few times that she's not taking any request and shugotenshi even posted that in the first post of her thread. xD

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    ya, but i mean come on. do people ever read? xD

kakashi posted a few times that she's not taking any request and shugotenshi even posted that in the first post of her thread. xD
    No people for some odd reason don't which they really should

Hantsuki

Years
    Indeed. They don't listen either, that's why a lot of kids at school, after the teacher is finished explaining the directions, they ask, "Um, what do we do?" @___@;

Anyway, I have finished Eig's request. I PMed BonzaiMudkip about his because his image link is broken.

List ~

BonzaiMudkip
    Eig

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Thats good one more request Shugot ^_^, then we merge hehe, and also.

SHUGOTENSHI SAID NO MORE REQUESTS ACCEPTED! KAKASHI HATAKE AND MY SHOP WILL BE MERGED ONCE I FINISH THE LAST OF MY REQUESTS.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Well, Kakashi or anyone I'd just like to know what happened to my request? I made it before you made that post announcing the fusion. Will mine still be made or what?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Er...i dunno...man..i can't reli do much right now except surf the web and type...cuz i have all injuries all over my body from my trip...so...i dunno...

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Can you make a banner for me? Full credit to you and I accept all your rules.
    I want to have a banner for the Aquilamon Fanclub... I hope you will answert this with PM. thanks already and if you don't wanna make one for me, its also good. Do what you want to do.

Back