• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shut up and take my money!!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    What is your go-to store, website, or specific medium that you seem to find yourself continually spending money on? Mine is Newbury Comics, I just ended up going there and buying 7 CDs for little under $50. The one right near my house is so cheap compared to other ones, I'm like a little kid in a candy store every time I go in there ^__^

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I spend a lot of money at Best Buy :x I love that store hahaha... I always get my TVs and computers there as well. When I used to buy DVDs... oh my the money I'd spend there. Now, I don't buy anything unless I have to :D

Years
    Most of my money spent is either at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, GameStop, or the grocery store I work at. It's been that way since i've been able to take the bus services to those places. I sometimes get games, movies, accessories and stuff like that.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Apart from cola & all that good stuff, I only seem to spend my cash on books. (Not that I go out a lot)

Books as in books that you read for pleasure? Cause if so, kudos to you! I don't really know that many people who actually read for fun anymore, which is very sad to admit.

If you just meant school books, well....I'm so sorry for your bank account ;___;

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Books as in books that you read for pleasure? Cause if so, kudos to you! I don't really know that many people who actually read for fun anymore, which is very sad to admit.

If you just meant school books, well....I'm so sorry for your bank account ;___;
    Yup, for fun. I looooove reading. ^^

Sad, but true. I don't know a lot of people who enjoy reading, either.

Years
    During my semi-annual shopping sprees, I spend my money in Forever 21, American Eagle and Aritzia :P From time-to-time I'll go to EBGames as well for video games, but that's pretty much it. Though I do often find myself going back to the Apple store as well for their stuff :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I throw my money at Body Central, Forever 21, Replays, f.y.e., and RedBubble.

Sirfetch’d

Best Buy, Riot, Amazon, and Subway. I have probably spent well over thousands of dollars just at those places combined haha. That said, I really don't spend much money anywhere else D:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    Amazon and Play the only places that I can get my obsessions from. Silly me having obessions with stuff not able anyway in my town.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Generally video games. I don't buy from anywhere specific anymore, but I guess most of my unplanned/spontaneous buys are either from indie bundles or Steam sales. I try to be very careful otherwise because full retail games are really expensive and there are always a lot of titles that I want to pick up on launch. :( Can't really afford other things.

Years
    I'd say I spend a majority of my money on Slurpees from 7-Eleven haha.. but recently I bought a new laptop, and that put a large hole in my wallet.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I don't spend my money much as normal boys of my age do. I don't usually buy anything over the price of a earphone.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Generally video games. I don't buy from anywhere specific anymore, but I guess most of my unplanned/spontaneous buys are either from indie bundles or Steam sales. I try to be very careful otherwise because full retail games are really expensive and there are always a lot of titles that I want to pick up on launch. :( Can't really afford other things.

Have you heard of the Humble Bundle? It's a really popular website where you pay what you want for a package of sometimes triple-A games. Some games are only available by reaching a specific mark, but for the most party you can essentially by 5 games for $1. I know it may sound strange, but it's all legit, and all the proceeds go to charity.

Years
    ...food? No really, I don't buy enough food at the beginning of the paycheck, so I end up going to the store a lot for little things, haha.

As for fun stuff, I like buying pens. I've got a billion of them, but sometimes I'm at the store and oooo look pens here let's buy a ton and put them with the rest of the pens I never use. And every once in awhile I might be at the mall or WalMart and splurge on some clothes.

Back