• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siblings!

List your siblings.

• Total voters

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I have a sister and she's about three years younger than me. We get along because I'm pretty much the only one that knows what she's talking about most of the time. If it involves manga or an icon, I know what she's talking about.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have a younger sister. We get on OK. We can mess around but she is moody a lot of the time.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I have 2 older sisters which makes me the youngest out of the females. I have a younger brother by one year. I have a older brother which is I don't know how old and I have an older Twin Brother by 9 minutes >.> its so annoying. My Parents had me, my twin brother and my younger brother. my Mom had a daughter before. And my dad had a daughter and a son before so ummmm Yea and stuff

:t354:TG

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I have an older sister, 4 years older to be exact. But she's a royal pain. She can't get off her hind legs and do somethin, I'm the one who usually had to do it for me. We used to get into arguments. She's in college, so I can enjoy the time of "only-childism" for a while. I really can't stand my sister...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm an only child and I'm happy of not having to share my room cause it's small already.
    I have never thought on having a brother, really.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I have one older brother who's 17. And he's as annoying as heck. But even though sometimes he can drive me up the wall, he is nice and helps me with my work and stuff.

Years
    I have one brother and two sisters, although only one lives with me, my younger sister who is 12. My older brother (20ish) and sister (25ish) are my Dad's children when he was with another woman, although I do know them quite well.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I have one younger brother, I'm sorry to say that when we don't get along it's ussually me freaking at him. He's not the smartest of people and it gets on my nerves when I have to answer the same question 5 times in the span of an hour.

He tends to ask a question adn then keep talking so you can't answer.

T.Guy

Why helo thar
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    I have four siblings. One half sister (who is the oldest and has never lived with us), a brother and two sisters. I am the youngest.

Back