• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siblings

Years
  • I have one biological brother and two step sisters. I don't see any of them that often though my brother visits every Christmas.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I have a sister a year younger than me. School-wise, however, she's two grades lower than me. We get along for the most part. :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm the oldest in my family. My siblings goes like from eldest to youngest:

Me - Brother - Sister - Brother

It makes it much easier for the four of us to get along. :>

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I have a brother 7 years younger than me. If that wasn't already obvious enough, I'm the oldest sibling. He is a force of nature not to be reckoned with. Because of clashes of interests and personality, we fight. A lot. Despite this, I love him to bits and I know the feeling is mutual because blood is thicker than water.

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I have two younger siblings, one of each gender. I'm not very close with any of them and I really regret that because I feel its mostly my fault. I think it would have been awesome to be best friends with my little sister, but I doubt that will ever happen now.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I have a 13 year old sister. she's okay but she's like the polar opposite of me. we still talk and stuff though, I don't ignore her.

Years
  • I have a sister two years younger than me (although she's got developmental delays and a learning disability). She's like a lovely combination seven-year-old and seventeen-year-old and you never know which side you're going to get.

Nobody can get on my nerves like her. She and I have very different views on a lot of issues and we think in very different ways so we don't really spend too much time together and when we fight it is not pretty. We have some common interests though and we do care about each other so it's not like I want to disown her or something.

Basically, I'll fight with her as much as I like but if you hurt her I'll kill you. :)

Years
  • Me, I have a twin brother who graduated college a year ago, and a sister who's three years older and has been married for four years and lives in Ohio. When they were with me, we did have our unpleasant bouts, but for the most part they were good to live with.

And they were both at where I live now rather recently, then they were with us when we went to Virginia for our grandparents' anniversary.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have an older sister and a younger brother which makes me obviously the middle child. I find my sister to be extremely annoying. I feel like if we weren't sisters and I just met her I would never want to be friends with her or associate in any way. She's 9 years older so she's already moved out (far away) and is getting married soon so we don't talk that much since she has her own life. My brother and I get along well even though we are opposites in a lot of ways. We honestly do the stupidest things to each other lol

Years
  • I'm the only of my blood family. My adopted sister is 9 months older than me. My step? brother is about 25 years older than me. I also have a kind of half sister who's 4 years younger than me. And another brother sister set who are ~25 years older than me as well.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I'm the eldest daughter. I have an older half-brother, a younger sister, and an even younger half-sister.

My father has two children biologically: myself (his first) and my younger sister, Kenzie.

My mother obviously gave birth to all four.

So depending on which you ask, I'm my father's eldest, and my mother's middle child. I'm the first granddaughter, though :)

Years
  • Right now, I've just got one younger sister, who is 3 years younger than me. Sometime in the not too distant future I'll have a step sister as well, and she's two years older. While it won't be quite the same thing as actually being a middle child, it'll be strange to look at it that way after being the oldest for so long.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • I have a twin sister, but we're fraternal twins (we don't look alike). Although we're the same age, I was born first by 7 minutes, so technically I'm the oldest child. XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have a sister and two brothers. Love my sister to bits, and I care about my brothers, but I also don't like them at all and don't think that that will ever change. I don't enjoy their company and I prefer not to have to deal with them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    i'm the oldest. i have a sister that's 3 years younger than me (so she's 13), and we get along really well. we have a lot of things in common, we like the same games, music, all that. our personalities are pretty different, she's the one that talks a lot and isn't shy while i'm the opposite. it works well.

i have a step brother that's like 10-12 years old, i'm not sure. my dad married his mom. i don't know him at all, honestly i often forget he exists. we interacted for a little less than a week over two years ago, so i don't remember him well.

Back