• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sicnarf913's pokemon shop!

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
Years
  • sicnarf913's Bank and Rare Pokemon Shop!

Sicnarf913's Bank and Rare Pokemon Shop!

Hello guys! I'm sicnarf913, or you could call me soreninja :) Anyway I created this shop because I got some bank pokemon (and some rares) and I wanted to give some pokemon to the people who doesn't have any luck by having any bank pokemon (and some rares).

Alright, this giveaways, are not flawless, there just normal, and I'm not really good at those things... Okay, on to the list!

Offering Pokemon

Spoiler:

Needed Pokemon

Spoiler:

Anyway, that's all. Some Pokemon that are not listed are either don't have them, or pokemon that are common.

Before we end this off, I would show to you guys the fill-up form. Or you could just PM me. Here's an example of the fill-up form:

In-Game Name: Francis
    Offering Pokemon: Treecko
    Needed Pokemon: Turtwig
    Level for the offering pokemon: 1 to 30

Oh my timezone is the time for philippines I guess +8:00? Anyways, that's it, If you need pokemon, then write it below. :) PEACE!​

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    In-Game Name: Jess
    Offering Pokemon: HA Fletchinder, Piplup, or Nidoran M
    Needed Pokemon: Misdreavus
    Level for the offering pokemon: 1 - 30 (depending on which you would prefer)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • In-Game Name: Charles
    Offering Pokemon: 2 of the following; Bunnelby (Huge Power), Chikorita, Totodile, Turtwig, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig
    Needed Pokemon: Porygon & Tynamo

Years
  • In-Game Name: Jayden
    Offering Pokemon: Fletchling (GW) Bunnelby HP
    Needed Pokemon: Electrike Skarmory
    Level for the offering pokemon: Fletchling lv 1 Bunnelby lv 1

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
    Years
  • Hi guys, sorry for not responding for a long time, but I'm done with Jayster, and Im breeding the needed pokemon for Snoochey and Slenderman

BTW, slenderman, I can't PM you, so I'll just type it here, your needed pokemon are almost ready, reply if youre ready

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    In Game Name: Josh
    Offering Pokémon: Moxie Heracross, Gale Wing Fletchinder, Overcoat Shelgon ( all HA )
    Needed Pokémon: Tynamo, Rotom, and Porygon ( with evolutionary item if possible )
    Level of Pokémon: 30 to 35

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • In-Game Name: LilJz
    Offering Pokemon: Fletchling (Gale Wings) It's Japanese btw.
    Needed Pokemon: Chimchar
    Level for the offering pokemon: 1

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Your Doublade evolves using a a stone, I think it's a dusk stone(?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    In-Game Name: James
    Offering Pokemon: Piplup, Tepig
    Needed Pokemon: Misdreavus, Chimchar
    Level for the offering pokemon: One

:)

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
    Years
  • Hi guys! This shop has a huge update, I need 3 starters left (Chikorita, Oshawott, Snivy), and I got some bank and some rare pokes! Check it out guys!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Sorry about not contacting you for so long; it had seemed that you weren't running this shop anymore. I since have obtained a Misdreavus, but you went through the work of obtaining it for me, so I'm still open to sending what I had offered.
    I also am interested in your Buneary and Tynamo. I have quite a few Hidden Ability Pokemon available, in return. It would take some time to make a list here, so I'm just going to link you to my trade shop.
    The list there is incomplete, as of now, so if there's a certain hidden ability Pokemon that you want that isn't listed, let me know.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • In-Game Name: Rosa
    Offering Pokemon:
    Chikorita
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Larvitar

Needed Pokemon:
    Houndor
    Staryu
    Poochyena
    Lileep

Level for the offering pokemon: Level 1

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
    Years
  • Sorry about not contacting you for so long; it had seemed that you weren't running this shop anymore. I since have obtained a Misdreavus, but you went through the work of obtaining it for me, so I'm still open to sending what I had offered.
    I also am interested in your Buneary and Tynamo. I have quite a few Hidden Ability Pokemon available, in return. It would take some time to make a list here, so I'm just going to link you to my trade shop.
    The list there is incomplete, as of now, so if there's a certain hidden ability Pokemon that you want that isn't listed, let me know.

I got them ready for ya'! Pm me if you're ready. Where's your FC btw?

In-Game Name: Rosa
    Offering Pokemon:
    Chikorita
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Larvitar

Needed Pokemon:
    Houndor
    Staryu
    Poochyena
    Lileep

Level for the offering pokemon: Level 1

I'm still breeding this guys, just wait for a moment! I'll pm you if it's ready

Oh, sorry guys, I'm gonna be away for 9 hours, bye

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My FC is 4484 9484 5833, if I remember correctly. I'm in the process of working on an IV breed for someone who posted in my shop, so I don't know when I'll be available to trade.

Years
  • In-Game Name: Edward
    Offering Pokemon: check message
    Needed Pokemon: check pm
    just thought making a post would make my request "valid", if not atleast get your attention. Thanks

Back