• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sig and Avatar DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    *sees this thread for the first time*
    I like Chairman Kaga's avatar.
    Lightning's avatar just confuses me. I'm not looking at him in an odd way. I'm looking at the "What?". If anything he's looking at me strangely.

I'm probably the only person here who has Modern Hylian in their signature and / or avatar. But I had Lightning's help in the translating.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    WARNING!
    The following contains extreme content of CaRtOON's bragging! If you don't like it, go away!

OMG! I sooo love my avatar! A dude named "The Evil One" did it for me! OMG!! Lance is soo hot and with my avatar it soo expresses my obsession with him! XD My signature.. Err, it may not be colorful or funny or anything.. But I just thought it is important for people to know the truth. ^^; And besides, I want it to be unique. I don't want to add pics on it, cus most people do have some on their sigs. And I just don't wanna be like people. =/

*dies*

The above was lame bragging from CaRtOON! Maybe YOU can shut her up! Lord knows we can't!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I like your avatar, CaRtOON... It have pretty god templates and a good pic of Lance ^__^

The sig is impressive and stupendid (sp?) just one >>good<< img and its perfect!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kairi - Oh, I agree. ^_^; That's why I only make signatures or avatars with images that I like myself. (Which explains why probably 50% of all my sigs/avas feature Yami~ X3)

Castrainer - Dash! Dash! Daaasshh! ^_^ Put the Dash card up next, lol. It's probably my favourite. oO;;

TRIFORCE89 - Lol, the full picture of my avatar scares me. X3; A lot. I'll print it out and bring it to school tomorrow. o_O[/font]

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Erica your banner is not realistic.If Sakura were sideways wouldn`t she fall?XD

---
    As you can see I worship Kero and anyone who doesn`t shall suffer mwhaahahah! XD

Cherrim

Years
    Wai! Lol, I was admiring your sig/ava a little earlier. ;p So adorable!

And I was tired of statically inserting characters so they were right-side up. @_@; Plus, it looks really good with her horizontally, ne?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    w00t you love Kero too.XD

Kero Plushie for Erica:

Sig and Avatar DISCUSSION

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Lol, I love lightning'z zignature. I'm not even a fan of pink but the colorz are juzt zo great ^_^ *zhiny*

Doez anyone remember 22sa'z old zignature? The one with the girl wearing a red cap? I feel proud of myzelf, I found the full picture of it yezterday while browzing around wallpaperz XD
    <zmall accomplizhmentz make me feel good>

I don't really want to change my avatar but when I do I'm thinking of putting up a zketch of my godsmack album cover I made. I think it lookz really good ^_^
    Of courze, that won't be anytime zoon...

Kero=cute
    ^my complicated math problem XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Lightning's sig is soo colorful.. *.* And her av's hilarious! XD

I used to watch Cardcaptors, but those little girls *especially the one with the camera* annoyed me to high heaven I quit watching it XD But Kero's my favorite. He's so bossy. XD

*dies*

Cherrim

Years
    I think it was because it ran out of episodes and it was too unlike KidsWB's other shows. If you take Pokemon or Yugioh, for instance, they each have over 200 episodes that can be aired, but Cardcaptors only had 70. Wait, no. The original only had 70. 9_9 The dub probably had downwards from 52. x.o; It still airs in as close to original order as can be here... As in, they show the terrible excuse for the first episode first when restarting the series (which is "supposed" to go near the end of the series as it's more like a flashback to cover up what they did).

XP *could complain about that for hours*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *saying stuff according to what he heard without vertifying*

Didn't they cut down the first 10 episodes or something in order to make the show "more appealing to guys" in a weak attempt to change the main character from Sakura to... that boy's name, so it's "less girly"? (and of course they failed)

Years
    I like bragging my sig and avatar... sadly, I didn't make my avatar... credit goes to SwordsAreShiney for the Lugh sprite... XD

My sig is just all about Fullmetal Alchemist... from left to right:
    Hughes bragging a picture of his daughter to Ed; Lt. Hawkeye firing at Scar; Al, Ed and Winry; Roy: "When I become Fuhrer, I shall make all girls in the military wear short skirts!!!" XD; Armstrong showing off his body... (like always...)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    everything about my sig and avatar are boring. *yes!*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Darn. *mesa hates fefe dobson* ^^; But an animated avatar is very clever. ^-^ And the sig is awesome. Its got pics and quotes. XD

*dies*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Thanks ex-pair up, Natalie. I like your sig because it's original, and actually has meaning, although I'm not entirely against abortion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back