• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    good game silver i shall send u the link to the video if u wish , oh and keen im on and waitng u too josh

Hedgehog

MagikarpFTW!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Thnx you to good game and sure i wanna see the video.

VEC

VEC JR.
    Years
  • Please PM me at 4 PM to battle
    Songs: 7 Thing, See you again Both by Miley Cyrus
    Standard rules of course.
    Good Luck to both of Us.

VEC

VEC JR.
    Years
  • Sure no problem just remmeber my Jams

What No way you lived A spec F blast WTF

Brought in a WAAAY to Uu team for yours, GG Swalot replaced for my other wall, I woulda Won, Hands Down.

Last edited:

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    yh better luck next time . oh and 3 walls are not kool. and i was always gonna survive the focus blast no defence but sp def aint t shabby.

i wil be sure to send u the link. and add ur tunes. anyone else up for a recorded battle just sign up

Last edited:

VEC

VEC JR.
    Years
  • well GG, when it is up tell me. Swalot sucks lol, I shoulda brought my other wall the better one.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    tonight vec. and oh dani ppl have beaten me yes , but with my name team nope not even u lol actually there was zach we were down to being one move away from deciding but he was faster

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    ohh and guys remeber to check out my sig dont be afraid to click. yh i am est but real late is whenm i put the vids up like when i go to sleep cuz it slows my pc too much

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    tonight vec. and oh dani ppl have beaten me yes , but with my name team nope not even u lol actually there was zach we were down to being one move away from deciding but he was faster
    Juno Dragi beat u yesterday lol.
    By the way he said are u going to upload it?

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    hey perma i see u fopund me lol

Juno Dragi beat u yesterday lol.
    By the way he said are u going to upload it?

yh thats wat i said i have been beaten b4 just not my main team . and yh the vid will be up tonight the battle was great
    of and guys subscribe to my youtube shannel to get the vids automatically i will still pm u tell u when its up tho

wat ever happened to josh?

Last edited:

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Jun i wanna fight your main team wanna go?

i forgot what it is i've had to many battle's so it'd be nice to hun a good match

Last edited:
    Back