• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Hosting

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Well I'm not hosting it due to memory -_- But why not like host it yourself and remove the

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2005
    Queen Are The Chamions, Our Friends, And Queen Kept On Fighting Till The End, Queen Are The Champions, Queen Are The Chamions, No Time For Poke Freaks Cos Queen Are The Champions!! Of The World!

Poke Freaks R Us!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • I'm just curious… if you hate Pok?mon so much, then why do you insist on hovering around a Pok?mon forum full of young kids that know better?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Sykora, you're using IE and it's corrupted, it seems. You need to reinstall some of the stuff, I can't remember what but you'll find it somewhere. Nicks, try imageshack or tinypic.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Well, I guess this is the debut of Corcyro. He's hot isn't he? Haha. I thought so myself. Drop me a line and let me know what you think on AIM. My sn is UltraFuz. I'd be willing to work on a sprite for you too if you're nice. ;)

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
  • Hi, I would like this pic to be hosted on another account (this one wouldn't work with the tags here):

[url]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=11477KNn8I&i=537996[/url]

Back