• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Move

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
Years
  • What do you think is the move that describes you best? Keep in mind, this isn't your favorite move, but the one that fits your personality the most. This includes the new generation moves.

I think mine would be Nasty Plot. I'm a very smart person and I enjoy screwing with people, as indicated by my signature.

Plus, I'm planning to take over the world, so there's that.

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
  • Mine would be Revenge. I'm quite intelligent, and people seem to think they can screw with me.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Counter. The stronger you push me, the stronger I bite back. But leave me alone and I'll just sortof... stand there.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • I'm gonna go with Sing, since I love to do so =D Except I have a terrible voice and couldn't lull anyone to sleep to save my life.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • Like Cooker, I'm gonna go with Sing, because I love to! I have a medium -decent voice and can actually sing pretty well at times. Other times I sound like a dying frog.:laugh:

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Hm.... After spending a long while going through a move list, i've decided that mine os probably Doom Desire, or Slash.

-Slash because i like my nails long, and if I playfully hit a friend or something it..well.. hurts :/

-Doom Desire because whenever I get mad at someone I really wish they'd just dissapear. So... i'd desire their doom~

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Doom Disere I love tricking people and also Nasty Plot for the reasons you said

Back