• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Moves

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Basically, what pokemon do you think should have signature moves, but don't. For example, we saw this with Pinsir's Guillotine in Red and Blue.

I think that Hydreigon should have a signature move. Let's face it, he looks bad ass, and he's a beast, plus, he's the only hydra based pokemon, and being as hydra's are mythical creatures, they could have thought something insane up.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Reuniclus. It's blobby and all, they should have made a signature move for Reuniclus; something like Organism Check or something like that.

Medicham. It's yoga-ic and it needs its own signature move related to yoga.

Tyranitar. I don't know, but I feel that he needs a signature move..

I also agree, Hydreigon needs a signature move.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • All the pseudo legendaries deserve their own signature move, as well as Hitmontop with something like Breakdance.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • All the pseudo legendaries deserve their own signature move, as well as Hitmontop with something like Breakdance.
    Hitmontop has Triple Kick as its signature move. The way it performs that attack is similar to breakdancing.

Anyway, I think the Johto legendary beasts and Celebi deserve their own signature moves.

Back