• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndGame

Knower of things
    Years
    its a shame i came along when i did, i had the perfect lil chibi i made about a year ago. oh well, cant dwell on the past, just gotta hope this one goes well.

is this theme so ubsurd that only four of us are gonna enter?
    it cant be that bad, can it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I may enter, but I'm still a bit disappointed from previous contests. Is it too much to ask for one vote! XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    EndGame: I dunno, but it's certainly not so ridiculous that it merits a double post. ;<

-merged-

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Looking at a Mickey Mouse render gave me a sudden jolt of inspiration, and I actually made a banner for this SOTW.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ...! I have an idea, but I'm too lazy to make the banner.

And if I started making it, I don't think I'd be motivated enough to finish it by the time voting starts :P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, Michips, thank you for the very promising theme. :'D

I really had fun with this one, just have to wait and see I suppose. First SOTW, a surfing moose, and now... insanity. I'm liking the roll I'm on right now. :D Have fun with the theme everyone.

And good one, Evilcheese. ;D

EDIT: Loving this week's title, Moo. ;D

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ryab, has your brain been eaten by profitz? xD

Nice theme though. I finally got to use that render I've been wanting to use for a while.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    ok i know loki isn't going to be here for a while so we need another moderator to sticky the sotw threads.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Already taken care of, evilcheese. I asked Ausaudriel to sticky the threads for me while Loki was away. She was just waiting for me to PM the links to her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back