• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Munna, you obviously don't know how long it takes to get admins to approve an emblem and then the emblem itself. So you should try and understand before you whine and moan about how ugly it looks.

Honestly, you should be thankful we have an emblem for this at all.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lol. I'm fine with not getting the embem, so w/e.
    It's not all bad [the design] maybe different colors though.
    No need to change it if it's too much of a burden though, it's good enough ;D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I actually don't care if there is one or not. Eventually the allure of getting an emblem will die out and the entries will end up going back to usual. That is if at all there would be a peak as to I want to enter to get an emblem!
    Ehh either way is fine with me.
    So did you have to create the emblem before the proposal of the emblem?
    Also, it's true I don't know… but have you considered this "whining" a crit?
    Never really liked the idea in the first place, I mean as I stated before the allure will disappear eventually.
    Now it seems as if I'm whining… but I'm not. xD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Me too.
    CT, please read the rules carefully next time.

Rules:

• Limit: one entry per person.
    • Your entry must be relevant to the current theme. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of how well your entry relates, if ever it's relevancy should come into question.
    • You may edit your banners once you submit them.
    • You may not enter if you chose the theme.
    • All entries must be made during the SoTW time period. Previously made banners will be disqualified.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    So CT, will you be making a new entry?

Personally I liked the first one you entered better than the disqualified one. :o

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    So did you have to create the emblem before the proposal of the emblem?
    Also, it's true I don't know… but have you considered this "whining" a crit?

Have you ever considered that I wasn't looking for your criticisms? <_<
    And if the allure's just going to fade away, why do we care whether the emblem looks good or not again? I fail to see this logic.

Signature of the Week

If this one is better, I'll pester David to upload it, but seriously, no need to diss it if you don't like it. <_<

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Do vertical tags not break the 500x300 rule?

Also I think CT's tag has a slightly different composition what he had made previously.

I just wanted to post my opinion. Didn't think you'd be so defensive about it. xD

It is better but it still further perpetuates the message that signatures are about random effects without any meaning behind them. Dx

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    No, I just haven't been on yet silly. Px
    I'll contact Tiny, and if it happens again next week I'll start including it in the rules.
    Also I think CT's tag has a slightly different composition what he had made previously.
    Looks to similar to me, I'm not changing my mind.
    It is better but it still further perpetuates the message that signatures are about random effects without any meaning behind them. Dx
    There's not a lot you can do with a 80x80 canvas, besides it's just a carrot on a stick really.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

I just wanted to post my opinion. Didn't think you'd be so defensive about it. xD

I don't mind you posting your opinion, but when you insult it and go off saying things like it's uglier than half the other ones unrelated to graphics, I mean... It's not like I was obligated to do this, so I didn't think you'd be so picky about it. D:

Either way, I was going to put a 7 at the end of SotW for 7 days, but then it looked like SotW #7.

But whatever, it didn't win the staff over anyway, so the first one stays. :| Sorry guys.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Wait..... When was I disqualified? This is news to me. Is it the tag I'm using? I'm pretty sure that it doesn't break any size constraints.
    As I said in my previous post:
    Rules:
    • Limit: one entry per person.
    • Your entry must be relevant to the current theme. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of how well your entry relates, if ever it's relevancy should come into question.
    • You may edit your banners once you submit them.
    • You may not enter if you chose the theme.
    • All entries must be made during the SoTW time period. Previously made banners will be disqualified.
    - Edit -
    Screw it; there's no size restrictions now, but please still be considerate of smaller resolutions.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I posted that warning before you changed it back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back