• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Anyone hosting the voting an gonna contact Tiny? I assume CME is having fun on her vacation.

I would except I can't see Thomas-san's entry.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G THEME.

I'M SO PUMPED YOU HAVE NO IDEA, BUT THIS LEAVES SO MUCH SPACE FOR DROP DEAD AWESOME ENTRIES THAT I'M ALMOST 99% SURE THAT I'M NOT GOING TO WIN THIS SOTW, BUT I'M JOINING, I'M JOININGGGGG.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    Can we please layoff the anime/manga tags? I couldn't even enter last week because I had no stock and couldn't find one because I don't know what the difference between the anime and manga or crap is, and same with this week. In fact, try searching DOGS in Google Images. :sleeping:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm not disputing that. But it does feel like it's the same theme as last week, just a different manga…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back