• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    my signature would have to be my feraligatr just because it is the most awesome starter ever out of any generation, and my second would be staraptor, the best bird pokemon in all the games.

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    Heracross (Bugsy) i always use him in Johto. Bugsy is the name of my SS one.

Politoed is one too. But until 4th gen I had a hard time getting the kings rocks.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    So far it has been Luxray. I first met it when I left the first town in Pearl. It had become a part of my party ever since. It's Lvl. 80 now, and it's saved me a good couple of times.

As for Soul Silver, it'll be Electrive. I'm training up an Elekid which I'll turn into an Electrive.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    My Starmie, Aviona. Bred for Timid nature. EV trained. Swept the Hoenn elite four... and then, when my Diamond team was having trouble, swept the Sinnoh elite four... and then transferred it to SS, where it swept all the gym leaders and the elite four. Not to mention it has lotsa ribbons. <3

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    A signature Pokemon of mine? Probably Gengar, since I have one on my team in every playthrough of my games (Excluding R/S/E because Hoen's too good to have Gengar...) Actually now that I think about it, EVERY playthrough on my HG and SS has had a Gengar on my team...On my original run I ran into a Gastly in the Sprout tower and I chucked a Pokeball at it, On my "Ninja" run through SS I used Gengar, On my Ghost type mono challenge of SS I used one, on my Solo run I choose Gengar, AND on my Poison type mono type challenge I choose Gengar on my team

I try to get an Arcanine on my teams though, but I just seem to run into Gastly more often.

As for Nicknames I have been naming my Gengars Thresh ^_^ Hehe The Hunger Games is amazing so I choose Thresh as a NN :P

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    My Kadabra soon to be Alakazam. When I get the chance, it will be hopefully my Mewtwo.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Signature Pokemon.

Blaziken
    ; it's always remained as a powerhouse in my eyes. Ever since I received it as a Torchic in my first true Pokemon gaming experience, Pokemon Sapphire, I've always had a certain fondness for it :D (to the point where I hate KO-ing Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken in Emerald's Battle Frontier... :() :t257:

(originally nicknamed Blazer, will be renamed TrailBlazr as I start my permanent Pokemon file in Emerald to signify a "rebirth"...I really want it in shiny form, though...)

Years
    Minun. I have used him in Pokemon Contests since Generation III. I know he sucks but I still use him. He was the first of my Pokemon to be brought from Sapphire to Diamond. He has 14 ribbons so far from Contests and other stuff. Since I am playing HeartGold, I have made him stronger so I can use him for any purpose.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i dont have one :(
    but i would probably have a psychic and normal in my team :D

DraconicDino

Lurker
    Years
    Hm, that's a hard one... I guess right now I'd have to say Dragonite; I have one in Pearl and one in SoulSilver (I dunno if I'd count the lack of one in Platinum since on the first time around I got bored of it and never beat it). I also for a while had a tradition of always picking the Grass-type starter.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Signature Pokemon.

Mine used to be Infernape but i don't know i grew to hate it now and seems like torterra is my favorite and always will be now.

FlameDancer

gif ****.
    Years
    Ninetales will always be my favorite pokemon of all time. It's flame is graceful and beautifu and it's tail too!l~ <3;

Back