• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    In the 4th Gen games, I always had Bulette, my female Garchomp in my Battle Frontier / Tower teams.
    In the 3rd Gen (I only started playing Pokemon during the 3rd Gen), I always had Gojira, my male Tyranitar in my Battle Frontier teams.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Most of my Pokemon have been with me for ancients.
    If I have to choose, well, it've to be my Charizard.
    I love them since Yellow version.
    My current Charizard was the starter I received from Pro. Oak in Firered.
    It's been with me since FR's release.

Years
    I'm a little nooby to actually call what I have a signature pokemon.

But every time I have played I've had a Gyarados in my team, so...it'll be that I reckon.

Jirachi²

Make a wish!
    Years
    My Signature Pokemon

As you can probably tell, I absolutely love Jirachi. Unfortunately, due to me not having Wi-Fi and living in Australia I wasn't able to pick up a Jirachi till recently from Big W, but once I got my hands on my precious little Modest Jirachi, it hasn't left my party.

- Jirachi² -

Last edited:

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    Cherrim. I always have a different cute nickname each time though. Oh and Steve the Riolu. I will not allow evolution though :)

Years
    mine would probably be Haunter. i have had them since the first games and i never evolve it into gengar.

Same here, My Spectre is on every single one of my teams.
    But also since my leaf green ive bread my ninetails with egg moves and has gone through all of my games straight through to my soul silver.

ELVISTHEGUY

i would say aerodactyl i got it as a fossile on leafgreen i then ev trained it its now a beast and stabs most leads and helps me in many battles and tournaments

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Red - My Raticate Rattata Duo. I love them.
    Gold - Scyther
    Crystal - Sneasel
    Silver - Typhlosion
    Platinum - Luxray, Staraptor

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    Ever since Red, I've always loved Venusaur. I have one in my LG that I plan on bringing to my Heart Gold.

I still have my original Venusaur from Red on my Pokemon Stadium cartridge too.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    Uhm... I don't really have one, since I use different pokemon on each playthrough to keep it interesting.

...I have this one Linoone, though. It has been in my Diamond team ever since I migrated it from FR. (Got it to FR from a friend at lv.85, trained it there to 100.) But it's not on my team because I like Linoone. It's there because it's very useful in many ways. I use it for chaining (Covet, 40 PP), item stealing, general killing+Exp. Share training and most importantly, pickupping.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Eh, Signature Pokemon? ;

Eevee is always in my team all the time since it's pretty cute and it can evolve to any element I want. :3

Years
    I usually have a Quagsire and a Crobat somewhere on my team while I'm playing through the story part of the game (ie. before defeating the Elite Four). As for afterwards, I always have a Victreebel and Xatu on my team.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't have a signature Pokemon game wise, but I think we all know that when you think of me, you think of Smeargle. I do try to have one on every game though. I won't lie, haha. It just seems like a crying shame not to have one! I don't always have it on my in game team, though. Just gotta have it!

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    I don't have a proper signature pokemon, but I always use Eeveeloutions in the games they are in. I also always have a water pokemon in my party, except right at the beggining of games. It's my signature type. (I can't do monotypes though. :P)

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    My favorites are Starmie and Lapras. In Red and Blue, I would get either one of them, and they would know Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, and Thunderbolt. Either one would get half of them with a STAB bonus for half of the attacks.

Back