• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakeg

Lives to Game
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    1st gen remake: Charizard (Ive tried all of them, none were bad but Blastoise's affiliation with endurance over power and Venasuar's lack of a powerful move spare solarbeam just annoyed me though Sludge bomb is nice.) Pidgeot (Its a nice third form who's basic form is at the start.) and Raichu (I dont have a reason).

2nd Gen remake: Amphiros. (Everything i wish Raichu could be)

3rd Gen: Swampert (Tried all starters. Sceptiles weak attacks attributes to me not liking it so much, although with leaf blade now having 90 power instead of 70 is nice. Blaziken is good. But Swampert I just molded with.)

4th Gen: Torterra (Empolen's defence affiliation and Inferanpe's Speed affiliation) Starptor (Same as Pidgeotto) Luxray (Same as Amphiros)

:) I must use Swampert now I just need to use it.

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Hmm. I think it's odd that my signature Pokemon is one I hardly use, save gen ii/HGSS, but Feraligatr is probably my Pokemon. First level 100, first pokemon I can remember giving a damn about... Although after this latest challenge, I'm starting to become fond of Tauros.

Gen iii would have to be Sceptile. Not sure. I just feel comfortable with it haha.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Generation one: Charizard, my favorite fire type for a long time.
    Generation two: Tyranitar, one of my very favorite pokemon since I first evolved my Larvitar into it, and anytime I can get one, you can bet I will.
    Generation three: Blaziken, quickly became my new favorite fire type, a great design, and never found a use for fighting pokemon until then.
    Generation four: Luxray, admittedly after my first playthrough I did not use this pokemon much, though that was because I used it so often it was 20 levels over the rest of my team by the time I got to the Elite 4.
    Generation five: Still learning the pokemon, though Zoroark and Volcarona are so far my favorites, only time will tell...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I don't really have signature Pokemon, since I usually run through the game with different Pokemon all the time, but if I had to choose a Pokemon for general use for the games, or one I'd use pretty much all the time, it'd be something like this.

Gen I: Venusaur/Mankey/Kadabra. They're always good in pretty much every gym, and you get them really early, which is just an added perk. :)

Gen II:
    This one I'm really unsure of, but it'd most likely be Togepi. I usually always carry that thing on my team in the games, and it's really fun. I even once beat the Kimono Sisters in Gold with my Togepi. :)

Gen III: Torkoal fo'sho. It's amazing all the time, and one of my favourites ever. It's just pure awesome, and has good defenses, along with access to Amnesia. :)

Gen IV: I don't think I have one for Sinnoh. I usually tried to run through these games with different Pokemon every single time, so I can't really choose one. Drifloon comes to mind though.

Gen V: Another hard one. From my efforts through this run, I'd have to say either Cinccino or Golurk. They're both awesome Pokemon, with both their strengths and weaknesses, but just both awesome in general. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Lucario maybe I used it everytime I played Pearl, but a signature pokemon...
    hands down...
    Articuno...
    That pokemon and I are like the same soul
    I mean if Articuno were a person it'd be me and vice versa

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
    Years
  • Kanto: Blastoise
    Johto: Tyranitar
    Hoenn: Metagross
    Unova: Zoroark

I skipped Sinnoh because I didn't like 4th gen and didn't play it long enough to have a signature Pokemon.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • In each region i tend to have a signature pokemon
    In the kanto region my pokemon is Poliwrath but i usually also have a Charizard
    In the jhoto region i always without fail have a Houndoom but i also always have politoed
    In the Hoenn region i always have a Glalie
    In the Sinnoh region i always have a Mamoswine
    In the Unova region I always have a Chandelure and Hydreigon

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Gen 1- Eevee (or any of its evo)
    gen 2- Ampharos or Espeon
    gen 3- gardevoir
    gen 4- mismagius
    gen 5- deino (sooo kawaii)

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Gen 1 - Nidoqueen.
    Gen 2 - Miltank.
    Gen 3 - Seadra.
    Gen 4 - Purugly, Drifblim (Only Pearl).
    Gen 5 - Venipede.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • In every generation (Besides Kanto obviously), Murkrow has been a top favourite of mine that I will always have around, just because its the most awesome Pokemon ever. But besides that...

Kanto: Fearow
    Johto: murkrow Ariados
    Hoenn: Probably Absol, later became Grumpig
    Sinnoh: Buizel
    Unova: Yamask

But yeah. Every gen since Johto I've been the Murkrow Queen. You all better believe it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokemon that have Pick up and good being HM slave like Meowth, Aipom (he is even more usefull with his agility baton pass), Zigzagoon. they will make me rich.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Gen 1: Persian
    Gen 2: Mareep/Ampharos
    Gen 3: Sceptile
    Gen 4: Dialga
    Gen 5: Whimsicott

Years
  • Since Pokemon Black is my first Pokemon game, I have always thought that I can never battle effectively without my Emborar/Tepig. Mostly because he got me 6 out of 8 badges earned.

But now... judging by my username... yeah. This particular Pokemon has not only the strength of 40 Segata Sanshiros, but she's practically an unlikely Pokemon to be deemed "invincible".

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • my signature pokemon has always been, and will always be, magmar/magmortar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back