• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Problem

Siraxisbryo

Team Rocket Initiate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Er, I can't see my signature. I can see it in my profile, but not when i post. Any suggestions?

Years
    You probably clicked disable signature when you posted your threads. You can go into advance edit and scroll down and click the box that says Show your signature. It should be near the disable smilies box.

Siraxisbryo

Team Rocket Initiate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I saved

Yes I saved, it shows up when I click edit signature.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Okay, click "Post Reply", then check below the reply box, below the "Submit Reply" and "Preview Post" buttons. There should be three checkboxes underneath, and one is "Show your signature". Is that checked?

Siraxisbryo

Team Rocket Initiate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Problem

There are only two checkboxes underneath it, they say Automatically parse link in text and disable smilies. There is nothing about showing signature.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    In both advanced and quick replies there are three boxes, both have a 'Show your signature' box.

Signature Problem

This is the quick reply box.

Signature Problem

Advanced reply.

And are you sure you saved your signature? If this isn't the case.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Just tested it, those only show up if you have a signature.

I think I know your problem actually. You uploaded a signature picture, didn't you? To use a sig pic you have to put some text into the box as well. Try putting [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] into the text box, and then saving it.

Back