• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature problem.

Pheonix Down

Forever Raichu
Years
  • For some reason i cant edit my signature on the customize profile section. When i try to do so it says that i need to be logged in even though i already am logged in lol.

Well i managed to get on the signature section and made myself one. But i made a typo and said fage instead of fade in the sentence i typed for it and saved the sig. Now when i try to correct the typo the sig doesnt save my correction, it stays as it was before i corrected the typo so my sig now looks stupid as the sentence does not make sense and there is nothing i can do about it. Please can you give me any help on how this problem can be rectified. thx in advance.

Last edited:
    Back