• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature request threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeviL

Nihilist
Years
  • what do you mean?
    as in, sprites? images? banners?

You don't know what a forum signature is? It's an image with your forum username at the bottom of one's posts, like mine.

Did you look?

Yes, I went through a few pages and people mainly request for banners, sprites and avatars. Also, I am not requesting for anything. I am just curious that there is nobody making signatures unlike all the forums I have visited.

tl;dr, I am taking requests for signatures, one at a time and depending on my mood.

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
    Years
  • Can i have a signature 440X80
    can it have Groudon and kyogre fighting.
    On one side can it be red(groudons side) and the other blue(kyogres side)
    and then can it have really cool steel like text saying Pokemon Blast Ruby & Crush saphire

ZeviL

Nihilist
    Years
  • Can i have a signature 440X80
    can it have Groudon and kyogre fighting.
    On one side can it be red(groudons side) and the other blue(kyogres side)
    and then can it have really cool steel like text saying Pokemon Blast Ruby & Crush saphire

440 x 80? You do realise that a height of 80 pixels is incredibly short right? You want your Groudon and Kyore to be at a height of 80 pixels too? Lastly, you don't want your username on it?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Sorta wrong section.
    Anyways there is the Graphic Request Thread, where you can request signitures/Avatars/sprites (though I doubt they get this)/ and yeah.
    But not everyone gets something made in there.
    In the graphics & photography section there are some shops. now dont go willy nily. they probally will have a [Shop] section.

So yeah LOTS of people make signitures. But if you want a signiture with css, theres no place for that, your on your own.

ZeviL

Nihilist
    Years
  • Sorta wrong section.
    Anyways there is the Graphic Request Thread, where you can request signitures/Avatars/sprites (though I doubt they get this)/ and yeah.
    But not everyone gets something made in there.
    In the graphics & photography section there are some shops. now dont go willy nily. they probally will have a [Shop] section.

So yeah LOTS of people make signitures. But if you want a signiture with css, theres no place for that, your on your own.

I assume that you didn't read my posts above. I don't need people to make signatures for me, I am competent enough to make one myself. By the way, it's spelled "signatures".

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I already figured that, by -paradox-, but I wasn't so sure.
    And yes, I misspell time to time. No big deal.

Well then once you get some (4?) examples or your work, post a [shop] thread in the G&P section.
    So you want to make signatures for others? or your just wondering why you dont see people around?

ZeviL

Nihilist
    Years
  • Examples of my work can be seen in my profile. In any case, I change my mind. Making signatures for people in this particular community is too much of a hassle.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Well, then I guess if you're not up to it, then this won't be needed anymore. However, if interested in making signatures for people (such as your own), then creating a shop in the Graphics & Photography forum and showing your own examples would be the route to take. But if you're willing to take on a few requests by others, then the Official Request Thread is something you should check out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back