• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Is the new picture in my sig acceptable? It is exaclty 500 pixes wide and 250 pixes tall.

Years
    Is the new picture in my sig acceptable? It is exaclty 500 pixes wide and 250 pixes tall.
    Bear in mind that ALL images you put into your signature must add up to the required limits, since they determine the length and width of your signature. In this case your images total 328 pixels in height.

I added one of those Poke Pets to my sig. Is my sig still "legal"?

Yup, it's still fine.

Years
    Your top banner is exceeding the width limit by 4 pixels. As strict as it may sound, 500 pixels in width is relatively wide already. So anything going beyond that should be taken to notice.

star6phoenix9

Odorokubeki Boukensha
    Years
    Just wanted to check and make sure that my signature is now okay. I just got a sig-disable code in it, made the second banner 498 pixels wide, and I think it's all fixed and good. Just want to make sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back