• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Ok cmon guys, I put several things in spoilers, and they're smaller than most other ppls sigs, can you PLZ tell me what im doing wrong?!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Ok cmon guys, I put several things in spoilers, and they're smaller than most other ppls sigs, can you PLZ tell me what im doing wrong?!

Spoiler tags have no effect on the image-size limit.
    Even if you put several spoiler tags around your images, the size limit still applies, which results in disabling of your signature if their overall-size exceeds said limit.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Ahh ok

How bout this?________________________________
    My deviantART

Co-owner and Lead Fanartist of-
    Spoiler:
    ll PC Twin Sister - Dragon Ryder ll

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    The signature limits have been listed in the first post of this thread.
    You might want to have a look at it.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    How is my sig? I think I may have put too much on it again but yea is it ok right now or not?

!!**Alex**!!

Your signature is almost fine, you might want to cut down the text a bit, as you're exceeding the limit by a tiny bit. :x
    You're 3 lines over it, to be exact. XD

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Is my signature too big? I can't make the gaps go away without my banner/lines un-centering... (Or at least I see gaps on my computer.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back