• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm pretty sure my signature is fine in size, but is the banner too big/long? o O;

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Um, early my sig was too big, and I changed it now, but I was wondering if it is fine or if it is too big. Can someone help me please? :/

Years
    Yeah... >> My sig got deleted when it's essentially been the same for a year now. Anyone wanna enlighten me? I don't get the whole "lines" thing, as the length of a block of text changes depending on the computer screen and the font size. The same exact piece of text could be rule breaking or not under different circumstances.

Here it is with a font edit:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Chibi Pika: That should be fine as there's no limit on size 1 text. The limit is 10 lines of size 2 with a banner exceeding 100 pixels in height and/or 300 in breadth. Yours exceeded that under the PokéRevolution constraint by three lines, and possibly more under constraints of themes made for lower resolutions.

Hayate: Good. Your offence was just the same as Chibi's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back